Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool story and I mean that seriously. Working downtown in DC there is a lot of homeless crazy people and a lot of just released from jail homeless people who ain't crazy. Sometimes they just stare at people walking by and when they do that shit to me sometimes I stare back like fuck is your problem or say to them "what the fuck you looking at!"

When truthfully I should just ignore that shit most times cause its not stopping from doing anything. But old ingrained habits and trains of thought are hard to break. So I try to remind myself to stop thinking like that about other black men crazy or not who happen to look at me longer than I feel they should.
bruh, i have a casey jones arsenal in my car simply because i work at night and i'm alone. so if someone runs up on me, i'm stabbing, hitting hurting somebody quick fast, and getting the fuck outta the way....

it;s like burned into my brain....i see a person in the streets, i'm already thinking about hurting them if they approach me....

it never once crossed my mind to approach them with compassion...

i guess my point is that i realized how much compassion i truly lack in life

I didn't understand yours either
Type guy who says that..if he says

"We need to cowboy up"..It means hard times are coming and we need to come together and tough it out, as I see you as equally as tough as me.

If that same guy says

"You need to cowboy up"..its saying, I haven't seen you capable of being tough so u need to toughen up..

I.E. I generally believe you to be pussy

Type guy who says that..if he says

"We need to cowboy up"..It means hard times are coming and we need to come together and tough it out, as I see you as equally as tough as me.

If that same guy says

"You need to cowboy up"..its saying, I haven't seen you capable of being tough so u need to toughen up..

I.E. I generally believe you to be pussy
Ah ok

Makes sense

So, I'm going through security at the airport and I go through the scanner. They stop me and say I have to be patted down. They show me the screen and of course the flagged area is my crotch. Now there are two agents. One is a chick and the other is a flaming gay dude.

Riddle me this. Why is it that if I was a female, I could request the female with no one batting an eye even though it shouldn't make a difference in that case, but since I'm a man, I'd be a homophobic asshole or creep if I requested the chick?

The better question is why your crotch getting flagged for a pat down

pause
maxresdefault.jpg

Everytime I go pic up my kids from school, theres this group of 8 black kids. All look like 3rd and below except on girl who looks like she might be 5.

Every day these kids neglect the fact that cars are traveling down the road next to the side walk. They play around and constantly almost look like they are gonna fall into traffic.

Today two of the youngest randomly ran intro traffic behind a school bus and almost caught it from a SUV. Thank you the lady caught it in time and slammed on the breaks.

She visibly was shook off the fact that she coulda just killed a kid. So after they run across the street and almost get hit, they run back across to my side as I'm driving.

I wanted to get out and beat and curse at them kids so bad. I pulled up on em, down the window and told em. Aye..yall gotta chill. I fought every urge to say, yall niggaz gotta chill da fuck out..

So I tell em to chill, the one of em go..who u talking to..i said I'm talking to all yall. They get to screaming to suck their dick.

22016e3.gif

Officially washed

Everytime I go pic up my kids from school, theres this group of 8 black kids. All look like 3rd and below except on girl who looks like she might be 5.

Every day these kids neglect the fact that cars are traveling down the road next to the side walk. They play around and constantly almost look like they are gonna fall into traffic.

Today two of the youngest randomly ran intro traffic behind a school bus and almost caught it from a SUV. Thank you the lady caught it in time and slammed on the breaks.

She visibly was shook off the fact that she coulda just killed a kid. So after they run across the street and almost get hit, they run back across to my side as I'm driving.

I wanted to get out and beat and curse at them kids so bad. I pulled up on em, down the window and told em. Aye..yall gotta chill. I fought every urge to say, yall niggaz gotta chill da fuck out..

So I tell em to chill, the one of em go..who u talking to..i said I'm talking to all yall. They get to screaming to suck their dick.

View attachment 200662

Officially washed
Live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

My mom was looking for small things here and there to buy me for Christmas. She showed me some boxer briefs and I’m like nah I’m cool

But the pic cut off in the text thread so it looks super sus

now I’m at work today and twice now I Accidentally opened that thread up and I’m shook somebody gonna walk by and look at this in my phone

656B6462-B430-4DAB-BDCF-22A72D804006.png

My mom was looking for small things here and there to buy me for Christmas. She showed me some boxer briefs and I’m like nah I’m cool

But the pic cut off in the text thread so it looks super sus

now I’m at work today and twice now I Accidentally opened that thread up and I’m shook somebody gonna walk by and look at this in my phone

View attachment 200690
Why is your mom still trying to buy you underwear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back