Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see where there Is a risk. If i chose to pick a woman that i want to take that opportunity with. For me, i wouldnt want to talk on the phone, or video chat, or anything that wasnt words on a "page".

For me, I am very particular when it comes to the pursuit of love. First I gotta believe there is something about you that interest me a great deal. For me, it has to be something not common about you, or you have an uncommon interest.

Then I gotta feel like its genuine.Then I gotta be able to tell from the words you use and the fluidity of your interaction with me, that this is something I can give my time to.

And that's just the beginning stages of feeling you. Getting to the point of loving you, Is you unknowingly doing things that i adore. As an example a woman can learn that I like big titties and everytime she knows ima be somewhere she is. She has the titties out, for me that's a turn off.

I like people who are what they feel they are on the inside, on the outside. If having your titties out aint you, dont take your titties out for me.

I love a woman that owns her insecurities, her strange thoughts and behaviors, and expresses them. I need to see that all in advance, I dont like to waste my time when it comes to matters of the heart.

View attachment 177163

But I get it tho, your a Sag, yall big on the viewpoint of let's jump and see where it takes us. I'm a Cappy, we are..let's jump..but first lets make sure theres a higher probably of our chute actually opening.

Cause this ain't the way I wanna go out..
Powerful posting

and lol at Chitown Bryson with the no sign

step ya wardrobe game up...nobody but you and those emo crackas still wearing Jnco

Shit man if you want some cheap quality jeans even old navy has stepped their shit up a lot over the years

Anything but forever 21 wtf
why?

do you think the quality is better or are you turned off by the name of the store?

I hate it when ppl sing happy birthday slowly, it sounds so depressing... like a bunch of Eeyores singing. Ppl gotta put some pep in their song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back