Welcome To aBlackWeb

NOME 12

All this because he went on a campaign about “getting robbed” in the tournament
At first I felt he won myself but when I rewatched it I caught all the intricate shit Sheed was doing and get why he got the win.

Nunn was also good,but he wasn’t robbed like I thought at the time.

See the source image

No way Swamp won the 2nd.

I saw that joke coming from a mile away.lol

idgaf about you calling me old nigga.

you the one taking shit somewhere else.

I was just talking about battle rap ,but I don’t take getting older as an insult so you can call me old a million times.

Where am I taking it? I have yet to call you out of your name. I just called you old. Harmless banter. Stop crying nigga..

And tell Young Noble to tell EDI I said hi.

At first I felt he won myself but when I rewatched it I caught all the intricate shit Sheed was doing and get why he got the win.

Nunn was also good,but he wasn’t robbed like I thought at the time.
This is refreshing. I caught that shit right out the gate.

Where am I taking it? I have yet to call you out of your name. I just called you old. Harmless banter. Stop crying nigga..

And tell Young Noble to tell EDI I said hi.
You the one trying to take personal digs and coming in talking bout shut up off the rip.

I’m not crying about anything.

I’m chilling waiting on Westworld to come on smoking a blunt while watching Ave vs JC again to make sure I still got Ave winning.

So you want me to call Noble and tell him that Corrupted Monk wants me to tell EDI “Hi”?

Last edited:
You the one trying to take personal digs and coming in talking bout shut up off the rip.

I’m not crying about anything.

I’m chilling waiting on Westworld to come on smoking a blunt while watching Ave vs JC again to make sure I still got Ave winning.

So you want me to call Noble and tell him that Corrupted Monk wants me to tell EDI “Hi”?

What personal dig? Calling you old?

All the battlers that lost what’s next for them?

Goodz- Surf battle may still be on the table but maybe next year.

Nunn Nunn- hopefully out of the rotation

Real Sikh- his stock wasn’t affected by this loss he was dope it’s just that Shine took control of the crowd. He has no real grudge matches so they’ll put him in random matchups. I guess a Charron battle sigh.

Geechi Gotti- he needs to miss an event or two his shtick is getting stale. The obvious battle is Hitman but that won’t happen until next year.

T Top- bruh needs to lose weight. He needs to hit up Suge. His gossip and fake angles routine is stale. Hopefully this motivates him to change up his approach. As for opponents there aren’t too many that makes sense at this point. Maybe Shine or DNA since NWX is over.

Swamp- he is going to be on SM against Roc unless something happens that blocks the battle. He went a lot further than he should’ve but he took advantage and raised his stock back up.

All the battlers that lost what’s next for them?

Goodz- Surf battle may still be on the table but maybe next year.

Nunn Nunn- hopefully out of the rotation

Real Sikh- his stock wasn’t affected by this loss he was dope it’s just that Shine took control of the crowd. He has no real grudge matches so they’ll put him in random matchups. I guess a Charron battle sigh.

Geechi Gotti- he needs to miss an event or two his shtick is getting stale. The obvious battle is Hitman but that won’t happen until next year.

T Top- bruh needs to lose weight. He needs to hit up Suge. His gossip and fake angles routine is stale. Hopefully this motivates him to change up his approach. As for opponents there aren’t too many that makes sense at this point. Maybe Shine or DNA since NWX is over.

Swamp- he is going to be on SM against Roc unless something happens that blocks the battle. He went a lot further than he should’ve but he took advantage and raised his stock back up.
Goodz only come out to play but so often.He’ll lay low and be back in a few events.Goodz is good

Nunn Nunn will stay in mid tier purgatory.

Sikh is good.He’ll be back.Smack is smart to keep him for a whole other demographic.Plus he can rap very well.

Gotti gone keep battling every event giving a damn about what ppl say.

Top is big as a house gahhhhh. He’ll be aight.Give him Danny.They never battled.

Swamp’s star is rising.A lot of ppl think he beat JC but either way he got it as far as Star potential and he’s different and he’s marketable.

Goodz only come out to play but so often.He’ll lay low and be back in a few events.Goodz is good

Nunn Nunn will stay in mid tier purgatory.

Sikh is good.He’ll be back.Smack is smart to keep him for a whole other demographic.Plus he can rap very well.

Gotti gone keep battling every event giving a damn about what ppl say.

Top is big as a house gahhhhh. He’ll be aight.Give him Danny.They never battled.

Swamp’s star is rising.A lot of ppl think he beat JC but either way he got it as far as Star potential and he’s different and he’s marketable.
Top vs Danny is a good one. Swamp is just so trash to me. He’s good for the fact that he’s someone southern fans can gravitate to, other than that he’s meh. Gotti is going to burn himself out, just a few years he was unbeatable, now he’s losing with the same repetitive angles. Goodz might need to take another battle this year but I doubt he will.

Back