Welcome To aBlackWeb

NOME 12

Top vs Danny is a good one. Swamp is just so trash to me. He’s good for the fact that he’s someone southern fans can gravitate to, other than that he’s meh. Gotti is going to burn himself out, just a few years he was unbeatable, now he’s losing with the same repetitive angles. Goodz might need to take another battle this year but I doubt he will.
Lol I like Swamp but when he’s not on,he can be very meh.

He did prove he can beat top tier comp in that tournament and he has improved.

He a new nigga with smack dvd style on some southern shit.More real talk than bars but he stepping up bar wise.

Gotti got bundles….. of bills to pay. He just got married.He gone ride til the wheels fall off win or lose.

“He still beat Joe Louis’s ass”

Niggas cheering for that gossipy shit really ruined T Top ( angler lol whatever)

T Top from the UM on BET was fire now when he raps all I think of is Mean Girls

When Coffee and Twork was bickering on Twitter like children

somehow it was mentioned that Coffee told her biz to Twork when he was piping and then he told that shit to T Top to write bars about

Good point there 🤦🏿‍♂️
"To get your location/ I didn't have to show the Ruger /I already know your daughter,your middlechild,and your oldest Junior./I been had that shit to freeze her nose like a old computer/I can put Dan on Ice with snow cause I been the one who sold it to her" (T Top voice )

what’s the point of paying for the app then? Do we still have to wait for battles?
They’ll be up soon maybe in a few days to a week

They want ppl to watch the caffeine stream and if they drop them right after the live stream there would be no incentive to catch the live stream.

Sometimes if there’s a problem with the stream or on special occasion they’ll drop it on the app like the next day but they never really drop these battles right after they are streamed on Caffeine.

The point of having the app is it is the only place you can rewatch those battles besides bootlegs and the very infrequent YouTube drops ,too rare to even count.

Back