Welcome To aBlackWeb

No place for H8TE.

So it's the straight man's fault he got raped?

Got you

no it’s his fault for killing somebody though. And maybe this ain’t pc enough for you but I’m not buying this story of dudes being trucked at all. I mean you do look at a person before you have sex with them

no it’s his fault for killing somebody though. And maybe this ain’t pc enough for you but I’m not buying this story of dudes being trucked at all. I mean you do look at a person before you have sex with them
Why not.There was a trans fooling dudes around my way.Niggas wasn't familiar with trans so it was foreign and unimaginable.

Skanky looking hookers and freaks and skanky trans hookers and freaks can look a like

Maury had many eps where trans fooled the whole audience

Some of them looked Just like women.

If there's women who can be mistaken for trans then there's trans than can be mistaken for women.

Just like if a man raped a woman .if she got the chance to fuck him up I don't disagree.

Why not.There was a trans fooling dudes around my way.Niggas wasn't familiar with trans so it was foreign and unimaginable.

Skanky looking hookers and freaks and skanky trans hookers and freaks can look a like

Maury had many eps where trans fooled the whole audience

Some of them looked Just like women.

If there's women who can be mistaken for trans then there's trans than can be mistaken for women.

Just like if a man raped a woman .if she got the chance to fuck him up I don't disagree.

Ok bro

Gay jokes is not anti gay

if so..,,then you niggas are classist and me and @Sion and @Elzo69Renaissance need our own thread to talk business and investment
Cuz people stay shitting on black people with money or means

this is a dumb ass post Dos.

and also....

There's a whole fuckin section of the forum for people to talk specifically about business and investments.....
:dfbruh:

We joke on everybody in here so how is it hate to joke on tnis topic?

Nobody from what I recall was promoting violence or said anything about hurting anybody.

I damn sure didn't use the F word but ironically I see some niggas who might have been trying to call me that on here.....

Niggas joke on straight dudes all the time in here so do we hate straight men when we joke about them?

Some of y'all other niggas talking real spicy in here too, but if it don't apply I let it fly.

I don't have to like what you do,but I don't hate gays.

I may be uncomfortable with them to some degree,but I would never say their sexuality is punishable just because.

I got 2 gay cousins.

1 is a woman and 1 is a dude.I don't hate them.

As far as myself I'm clowning in any thread unless it's some wild serious shit like a tragedy.

I was one of the 1st niggas who said I wasn't against there being an lgbt section.

I talk shit,but I actually support gay rights.

Idgaf if gay ppl get married and do whatever they want to do.

Live and let live,but I'm stupid and yall gone get these jokes.

You cool with me.I don't hate you at all.

We joke on everybody in here so how is it hate to joke on tnis topic?

Nobody from what I recall was promoting violence or said anything about hurting anybody.

I damn sure didn't use the F word but ironically I see some niggas who might have been trying to call me that on here.....

Niggas joke on straight dudes all the time in here so do we hate straight men when we joke about them?

Some of y'all other niggas talking real spicy in here too, but if it don't apply I let it fly.

I don't have to like what you do,but I don't hate gays.

I may be uncomfortable with them to some degree,but I would never say their sexuality is punishable just because.

I got 2 gay cousins.

1 is a woman and 1 is a dude.I don't hate them.

As far as myself I'm clowning in any thread unless it's some wild serious shit like a tragedy.

I was one of the 1st niggas who said I wasn't against there being an lgbt section.

I talk shit,but I actually support gay rights.

Idgaf if gay ppl get married and do whatever they want to do.

Live and let live,but I'm stupid and yall gone get these jokes.

You cool with me.I don't hate you at all.

You live In atl if they made you that uncomfortable then move. The same reason gay folks want a section is the same we reason we in abw and not Facebook. They want their own space not to be ridiculed. Or else we would be around white peoples arguing with them about what’s racist. But because yall are black you refuse to see it that way. No need to respond bro your views ain’t changing

You live In atl if they made you that uncomfortable then move. The same reason gay folks want a section is the same we reason we in abw and not Facebook. They want their own space not to be ridiculed. Or else we would be around white peoples arguing with them about what’s racist. But because yall are black you refuse to see it that way. No need to respond bro your views ain’t changing
Atl ain't the only.place with gay ppl.

I really would be going out of my way to move because some ppl are gay.

Then you could make the case that I hate them.

I was uncomfortable with that shit when I was a kid in Detroit.

Rocky Horror picture show scared me .

Idk what needs to change?

I'm not out bothering gay men.

I don't even be in the type of circles where I'm around them.

I see them at stores,food spots and other public places

They do what they do and I do what I do.

Back