Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
Why people bringing up Big U??? Ive not seen anything other than people speak his name, their squabble from like 8 years ago is mad old...

I can't remember what page but there was a video where big u was responding to rumors that he got nip killed and in the video he flat out claimed he "made nipsey". That shit sounded odd af and was unnecessarily disrespectful. But I don't know enough about their history to know why he feel that way or if its valid.

Not all these cats possess the heart Nip had. A lot of these niggas will tell you that they out for self, fuck the next nigga, so I dont expect shit outta them.
Not just rappers feel like this tho.
Most of these high profile dudes with money tend to act the same.

They got there's so f everyone else.
And people still rock with them.
Shit, everyday dudes on a 9 to 5 do the same.

That's why i said his passing got niggas looking funny in the light.

Niggas don't want to step up but are OK praising a man who did. Its OK...but imagine if it was at least two nipseys in each hood.

Is that to much to ask?
Priorities

some people get the "giving back" part twisted too

nobody is going back to the hood passing out cash to grown men to go smoke it up or trick on hoes

in that sense, yeah "fuck the next nigga"

Lots of rappers and such have donated to schools and programs for the KIDS in the inner city....coat drives, food drives, toy giveaways, etc

also, just cuz you from this hood dont mean you a hood legend and respected like Nip

most rich niggas would be FOOD if they pulled up in their old neighborhoods......not cuz they fake or dont do nothing for nobody....they just aint no top level ass bangers and it aint no real consequences or reason to respect them like that.....so NO, they're not going to walk up and down the street vibing with the people like that and nobody can really be mad at that...shit just aint safe lol

Nip was Nip....we can all be great in our own lanes people

!¹11
Not just rappers feel like this tho.
Most of these high profile dudes with money tend to act the same.

They got there's so f everyone else.
And people still rock with them.
Shit, everyday dudes on a 9 to 5 do the same.

That's why i said his passing got niggas looking funny in the light.

Niggas don't want to step up but are OK praising a man who did. Its OK...but imagine if it was at least two nipseys in each hood.

Is that to much to ask?
Priorities
I understand where you coming from, but I guess I'm more cynical than most, so a lot of ppl been looking funny in the light to me, nothing new. Just another salute to NIP.

some people get the "giving back" part twisted too

nobody is going back to the hood passing out cash to grown men to go smoke it up or trick on hoes

in that sense, yeah "fuck the next nigga"

Lots of rappers and such have donated to schools and programs for the KIDS in the inner city....coat drives, food drives, toy giveaways, etc

also, just cuz you from this hood dont mean you a hood legend and respected like Nip

most rich niggas would be FOOD if they pulled up in their old neighborhoods......not cuz they fake or dont do nothing for nobody....they just aint no top level ass bangers and it aint no real consequences or reason to respect them like that.....so NO, they're not going to walk up and down the street vibing with the people like that and nobody can really be mad at that...shit just aint safe lol

Nip was Nip....we can all be great in our own lanes people
And this is that other side it seems like only we go thru.
Why place yourself in the path of the stick up boys?
If you get got....you soft or shoulda known better.
If you got bodyguards , you soft or Hollywood.
If you don't come back you sold out.
It's like we have to straddle the fence in order to not be looked at as forgetting where we came from.

It like, if you help but local with the same economic status...you can be ok.
But the harder you work to better your life and those around you ...your loyalty gets questioned.
But why?
Yes, nip was loved. But nip also traveled with a bodyguard who happened to not be with him on that day. He was also apart of one if the top most feared gangs in LA.

His position was unique.
It wasnt the dude that killed him. It was his love for giving back and helping that did him in.

I can't remember what page but there was a video where big u was responding to rumors that he got nip killed and in the video he flat out claimed he "made nipsey". That shit sounded odd af and was unnecessarily disrespectful. But I don't know enough about their history to know why he feel that way or if its valid.

I didnt watch but that nigga really said that? Nip made himself

Nip probably talking bout him in this bar

"Almost didn't make it cause the set foul, nigga
Shit'll chip you quicker than the west nile, nigga"

Nip got me questing all artist that dont even own "their" own music

also not fair lol

we wouldnt know a LOT of these guys if they tried to stay indie and grind it out for 10 plus years

prime age for rap is like 19-22.....not many got the mind set or what it takes at that time to make it happen

they gotta get a check and some support

that nigga mentioned he left it alone several times for the need to support himself other ways

blueface just said he didnt read his contract.

if comes back to belief in oneself.
morals over money not the other way around.

alot of people family put pressure on them to make it so the family can be comfortable.
they putting the weight of the world on these kids back.
all the kids know is that they gotta get it no matter what.....
so they live for others and not themselves. only to end up alone and by themselves when the money is not there.

also not fair lol

we wouldnt know a LOT of these guys if they tried to stay indie and grind it out for 10 plus years

prime age for rap is like 19-22.....not many got the mind set or what it takes at that time to make it happen

they gotta get a check and some support

that nigga mentioned he left it alone several times for the need to support himself other ways

Yea, Nip really being a hustler and understanding how to really make money helped him

With that being said they see where that shit gets you and suppose to learn from the past.

But like Hov said.

"Y'all niggas still signin' deals? Still?
After all they done stole, for real?
After what they done to our Lauryn Hill?
And y'all niggas is 'posed to be trill?
That's real talk when you behind on your taxes
And you pawned all your chains
And they run off with your masters
And took it to Beverly Hills
While we in Calabasas
And my head is scratchin'
'Cause that shit is backwards

blueface just said he didnt read his contract.

if comes back to belief in oneself.
morals over money not the other way around.

alot of people family put pressure on them to make it so the family can be comfortable.
they putting the weight of the world on these kids back.
all the kids know is that they gotta get it no matter what.....
so they live for others and not themselves. only to end up alone and by themselves when the money is not there.

More and more rappers are doing it for the fame now

These dudes coming from stable homes and still signing fucked up deals for the glory and shit

"Ain't bout your money you just lookin' for a stage huh"
Nip

Back