Welcome To aBlackWeb

NFL Player LeSean Mccoy Allegedly Involved in Domestic Abuse Situation

How many home owners and land owners we got here?

I suspect that is the reason why she aint getting much sympathy.

We got too many owners and self starters posting here huh?

She shouldn't have been beaten like that, but I suspect it's harder to have sympathy for a victim that was basically forcing herself another person.

It's easy to evict an unwanted tenant. That's pretty much what a squatter is. Give notice, then go down to the courthouse and pay the fee and file. The judge will always side with the owner. If they dont leave by the get out date you pay the sheriff and forcibly remove them. Simple.

The fact that the robbers demanded specific items suggests that McCoy sent some goons over to collect.

i got a few cribs......but only care about two.

but this sounds like this was one of his main cribs.
why she gotta squat tho.
not saying a chick should be touched but ....her not leaving and living in a house with no electricity.

i hope this gets figured out.....i mean dude did go to the police to get her out.

It's easy to evict an unwanted tenant. That's pretty much what a squatter is. Give notice, then go down to the courthouse and pay the fee and file. The judge will always side with the owner. If they dont leave by the get out date you pay the sheriff and forcibly remove them. Simple.

The fact that the robbers demanded specific items suggests that McCoy sent some goons over to collect.
but thats her story to implicate him.
did they catch the goons and is this what they said they wanted?

so break in....demand jewelry but dont take her out the house?
dont make sense to break in rob a person in your house, i guess to scare them into wanting to move.

i got a few cribs......but only care about two.

but this sounds like this was one of his main cribs.
why she gotta squat tho.
not saying a chick should be touched but ....her not leaving and living in a house with no electricity.

i hope this gets figured out.....i mean dude did go to the police to get her out.

Couple houses down from me had a squatter in it.

Stayed borrowing shit and trying to pawn their kids off on somebody so they could go party.

Iits foul how they did it. Lost the house they were paying on, and around the same time a family across from them was moving, owners were military. They went to their next duty and the neighbors kicked theor door in and moved right in. Owner came back 3 weeks later and almost shot them all. Cops and deputies were out there.

He was suppose to have his renters move in, but this bitch and her hillbilly ass kids fucked up his money for that month.

They were gone after that.

Well considering they had an upcoming court case to decide the matter, the process must have been more difficult than you're suggesting.

Well considering they had an upcoming court case to decide the matter, the process must have been more difficult than you're suggesting.

I doubt the court case was going to be difficult. You can't force a homeowner to keep a tenant they don't want.plain and simple. But the eviction process would not return those jewelry items.

So basically shady let shorty stay at the crib while he was beating it up then he went on the road, and she stayed..

he told ehr to leave, she said naw... so he hired a nigga to "break in" and beat her ass...

well the nigga name is shady.....

:js4:

Nah squatters have Squatters Rights.

Shit is complicated, you cant just physically remove someone from your home.

I reckon it stops the banks from sending leg breakers.
i heard about this a long time ago.
they were saying that you had to get the squatters out or attempt to get them out by a certain time. otherwise they are allowed to stay.

So, somebody beat her up, but she choses to blame somebody else outta spite?

Have you not been keeping up with current events? The same thing happened to Zeke and Rueben Foster. In fact, int the case of Zeke the woman told him, "I'm a white girl and your a black athlete". Every chick out there ain't as wholesome as Laura Winslow. I'm not condoning or dismissing Shady because if he did this, he needs to face the consequences. What I am saying is, we need to stop with this pitchfork mentality and wait for an investigation.

i heard about this a long time ago.
they were saying that you had to get the squatters out or attempt to get them out by a certain time. otherwise they are allowed to stay.

In Georgia a squatter can’t be removed by the owner if the tenant was previously living there rent free.. I believe you have to wait and get a court order to have them removed...

Yeah, it does. Being a leeching piece of shit isn't a crime. Setting someone up to be robbed and assaulted is. We don't know if that's what really happened, but if the incident truly went down as that letter describes, it would be a little difficult to believe that McCoy had nothing to do with it.

So the friend or cousin first post said it was McCoy who actually beat the broad. Mentioned absolutely nothing about a robbery. Now McCoy didn't actually put his hands on that woman but set up a home invasion robbery and had the robber only ask for shit he bought.

That makes sense to you and that letter leads you to possibly believe this ever changing story of broad on the verge of eviction version of events?

LLS

Back