Welcome To aBlackWeb

NFL Player LeSean Mccoy Allegedly Involved in Domestic Abuse Situation

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/no...-bizarre-lesean-mccoy-investigation/788495906

Her attorney, Tanya Mitchell Graham, claims the attacker demanded specific items of jewelry that McCoy had previously gifted her.

Graham told Petchenik Thursday her client has never made any accusations of domestic violence against McCoy and that she couldn’t speak to what the friend had posted on Instagram.

Legal analyst Esther Panitch told Petchenik the previous police reports raise more questions.

“Ms. Cordon has a documented history of calling the police over non-life-threatening matters. This documentation, combined with the timing of the eviction hearing and the alleged assault, only adds more questions as to motive
,” she said. “Notwithstanding any of these concerns, true victims of violence need to be heard.”

Of course she was setup.

But her own ppl. That's how home invasions happen. They know what you have and they try to take it.

Robbers aint going in there not knowing whats inside

LeSean McCoy's Ex-Girlfriend Delicia Cordon Uncertain RB Was Involved in Attack
hi-res-0f68d11ef8e7e0ba436897833e759cb0_crop_north.jpg

An attorney for Delicia Cordon, a former girlfriend of Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy who was injured during a home invasion early Tuesday morning, said her client isn't sure whether the NFL player was involved in planning the attack.

On Friday, lawyer Tanya Mitchell Graham told CBS News that Cordon, who alleged McCoy "set me up" on the initial 911 call, is "no longer certain" about his participation in the assault and is making plans to move out of the residence he owns.

Police were called to the Georgia home three times over the past year after McCoy told officers he wanted "high-end jewelry items" from Cordon he'd received on loan from jewelers, per CBS News. He also said he feared she might "make false accusations about him."

Cordon stated on the 911 call that the intruder removed her diamond bracelet and demanded other jewelry.

After graphic photos were posted on social media that alleged McCoy's involvement in the crime, as well as accusations of animal and child abuse and the use of steroids, the Bills running back posted a statement on social media.

"For the record, the totally baseless and offensive claims made against me are completely false," McCoy wrote on Twitter. "Furthermore, I have not had any direct contact with any of the people involved in months."

Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk noted the Bills and the NFL are both looking into the matter.

So far, nobody has been arrested or criminally charged in connection with the case.

LeSean McCoy's Ex-Girlfriend Delicia Cordon Uncertain RB Was Involved in Attack
hi-res-0f68d11ef8e7e0ba436897833e759cb0_crop_north.jpg

An attorney for Delicia Cordon, a former girlfriend of Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy who was injured during a home invasion early Tuesday morning, said her client isn't sure whether the NFL player was involved in planning the attack.

On Friday, lawyer Tanya Mitchell Graham told CBS News that Cordon, who alleged McCoy "set me up" on the initial 911 call, is "no longer certain" about his participation in the assault and is making plans to move out of the residence he owns.

Police were called to the Georgia home three times over the past year after McCoy told officers he wanted "high-end jewelry items" from Cordon he'd received on loan from jewelers, per CBS News. He also said he feared she might "make false accusations about him."

Cordon stated on the 911 call that the intruder removed her diamond bracelet and demanded other jewelry.

After graphic photos were posted on social media that alleged McCoy's involvement in the crime, as well as accusations of animal and child abuse and the use of steroids, the Bills running back posted a statement on social media.

"For the record, the totally baseless and offensive claims made against me are completely false," McCoy wrote on Twitter. "Furthermore, I have not had any direct contact with any of the people involved in months."

Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk noted the Bills and the NFL are both looking into the matter.

So far, nobody has been arrested or criminally charged in connection with the case.
Link?

You know....reading through this story has me wondering....she is living in a house with no electricity....

All of her defenders and the folks shittin on Shady that are friend and family with her....why is it that her and her kids are not living with them?

Especially Marcus Vick if those are his kids...

Assuming she isn't just out to ruin the man's life, I can see how she would have initially thought he was responsible if things went down the way she claims.
I mean yea given what was going on with him tryna evict her but maybe keep ya folks off the internet with the pitchforks. What if Marcus Vick sent some VA goons over this? That's two dudes assed out over an assumption

Assuming she isn't just out to ruin the man's life, I can see how she would have initially thought he was responsible if things went down the way she claims.

How

When somebody run in your house they know you and what you have damn near like 80% of the time

So of course they gon ask for the nice shit she got.

How

When somebody run in your house they know you and what you have damn near like 80% of the time

So of course they gon ask for the nice shit she got.

She said the only things they wanted were the things that McCoy gave her that were points of contention for them. You really think those were the only nice things in the house? Also, she claims there were no signs of a break-in meaning it's possible they were given access to the house.

She said the only things they wanted were the things that McCoy gave her that were points of contention for them. You really think those were the only nice things in the house? Also, she claims there were no signs of a break-in meaning it's possible they were given access to the house.
this doesnt make since......shes in the house...why would i worry about sending someone to retrieve jewelry?

i want her out my house

With anybody who uses even the slightest bit of logic you start to really question everything this bitch says if those quotes in that post are true.

I personally can't take any person serious who would equate being able to hire movers for your house to being able to hire someone to commit a home invasion robbery. Shit like that is just fucking retarded!

this doesnt make since......shes in the house...why would i worry about sending someone to retrieve jewelry?

i want her out my house

lol What doesn't make sense? People have used violence of that nature for centuries to send message. And the point is that he wanted the stuff back, that's why she claimed to find it odd that they specifically asked for that stuff. Now if you're questioning the intelligence of him doing such a thing, then I'm with you. It was a really stupid move if he in fact did it.

Back