Welcome To aBlackWeb

NFL Player LeSean Mccoy Allegedly Involved in Domestic Abuse Situation

I just hope it was some geek off the gram that stalked her post and knew what she had since thats all she do is brag.

I really hope dude wasnt dumb enough to send somebody for a fucking cellphone and nothing else.

But then I remember how dumb Jameis Winston is and think to myself, 'stranger shit has happened.'

INB4 The streetfighter Gif is inevitably made.

Only because you brought SF up.

McCoy_zpsvmsbb4wa.jpg

so she posed to be all fly but squatting in a crib with no lights or electricity.
fuck she was lighting candles?
she couldnt see ...thats why she thought the nigga did it. wasnt no lights on.

and like i said back in my first post...i did jump the gun and call the nigga aint shit......

i am an advocate of not guilty until proven otherwise...but i fucked up ion this one

so is there a defamtion lawsuit happening.

and why spread the mans sexual disease out there like that? isnt that an invasion of privacy?

and why is this chick fucking with a nigga with herpes, a dog that needs dialysis and a kid who cant control his bladder?

so is there a defamtion lawsuit happening.

and why spread the mans sexual disease out there like that? isnt that an invasion of privacy?

and why is this chick fucking with a nigga with herpes, a dog that needs dialysis and a kid who cant control his bladder?
Same reason why she resides in a home that aint hers and wont leave.

Just cause she pretty dont mean she got home training.

But nah, stuntin for the gram and flashing expensive jewelry and clothes all the damn time is more important than being self sufficient.

Its hard to pity her. Real hard, cause if she would have went back to her parents or lived in a hotel she would still be fine.

Instead she want to act like she an ex wife with no skills or trades and been married for 20 years raising kids...

Nah, you know what you did.

They trying real hard to make sure McCoy some way some how had something to do with happened to that chick. I'm not saying he didn't have something to do with it. The way shit looking right now can't say one way or the other.

That letter from the lawyer don't help that broad case in any way, shape, form or fashion IMO.

They trying real hard to make sure McCoy some way some how had something to do with happened to that chick. I'm not saying he didn't have something to do with it. The way shit looking right now can't say one way or the other.

That letter from the lawyer don't help that broad case in any way, shape, form or fashion IMO.

Yeah, it does. Being a leeching piece of shit isn't a crime. Setting someone up to be robbed and assaulted is. We don't know if that's what really happened, but if the incident truly went down as that letter describes, it would be a little difficult to believe that McCoy had nothing to do with it.

Back