Welcome To aBlackWeb

New T.I. Single F*CK NI**A (Mayweather Diss)

PR team threw a shot at Royce also with that "new money" quote. Forgot Royce said something last week after his post.

They GOTTA fight now.

If T.I. really wanted that smoke, he'd put 50 on the remix.

Goddamn, this shit go.

Last edited:

That's nice buuuuuut he ain't write that. Second, he can't talk about music and violence in the community when he been mopped on domestic assault charges. Bottom line: quit buying fuck shit from fuck brands. Reasoning doesn't require celebrity: a local pizza chain here makes FIRE pizza, but I quit supporting them the day it took them several minutes of hand wringing to accept my money. I didn't need famous people to tell me not to spend money with people who don't like black people.

At the same time, a criminal background doesn't make the message any less right. Even if you're being a hypocrite right is still right and wrong is still wrong. People and these logical fallacies.

Dude sounding real ignorant.
Said don't none of them like us.

Yet you buy they shit?

Smdh.

I really can't talk but I'm trying.

Niggas was really tryna justify that nigga saying "it's his money tho. He can do what he wants with it"

So continue to spend the money with people who disrespects you because "they all dont like us anyway" ? What sense does that make? Niggas lost and wonder why we get disrespected.

I ain't going back and forth with these new niggas mane...

Niggas was really tryna justify that nigga saying "it's his money tho. He can do what he wants with it"

So continue to spend the money with people who disrespects you because "they all dont like us anyway" ? What sense does that make? Niggas lost and wonder why we get disrespected.

right....shit kinda hurt my soul hearing dude say that shit.

Dude sounding real ignorant.
Said don't none of them like us.

Yet you buy they shit?

Smdh.

I really can't talk but I'm trying.

Yo
That cat going back n forth with tip using the exact same argument internet niggaz use...

"But you used to wear it"
"They all don't like us"

Wtf is wrong with people?

Back