Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nas takes to Instagram to write open letter to ex wife Kelis over child custody

So....

No one is going to make a thread about Nas writing a dissertation on crazy ass kelis?

I told you bastards years ago that there was more to it than that man cheating.

They were barely married but that fucking psycho has enough stories for a gotdamn decade long bitch-fest.

I hope Nas goes after every magazine and outlet that gave her lying ass a voice.

That shit lasted a lunar cycle but some how she part of the #metoo movement? Fuck outta here

I stopped reading like 3 lines in when he said Kelis is telling another "sad, fictitious story"....I don't have a dog in the dog in this fight but I saw parts of the Kelis interview where she talked about the domestic issues in their relationship. She wasn't speaking as a victim, she wasn't speaking as somebody tryna tear him down and she took responsibility for her part in the dysfunction. She was sharing something she went through. And it all sounded believable.

Of course I wasn't there so idk the full story...but to see bruh instantly going into "she's lying on me" mode is not something I'm interested in and I honestly expected better from nas.

Oh and takeover better than ether.

i read all the posts...man, thats tough...i went through that shit too

I stopped reading like 3 lines in when he said Kelis is telling another "sad, fictitious story"....I don't have a dog in the dog in this fight but I saw parts of the Kelis interview where she talked about the domestic issues in their relationship. She wasn't speaking as a victim, she wasn't speaking as somebody tryna tear him down and she took responsibility for her part in the dysfunction. She was sharing something she went through. And it all sounded believable.

Of course I wasn't there so idk the full story...but to see bruh instantly going into "she's lying on me" mode is not something I'm interested in and I honestly expected better from nas.

Oh and takeover better than ether.
Aww man i usually agree with u
So in other words you already picked a side in the battle and nothing Nas has to say will change your opinion.

Sounds fair.

3 lines out of a 3 pager... Nah you got the full picture.

That was a lot of built up shit on that man's mind and heart. I wouldn't have done it but that is his life. She going to have a lot to say in response. This shit is about go somewhere it shouldn't in terms of comments, rumors, lies and personal information getting out that shouldn't. The son is going to be hurt the most from all this at the end of it all.

Relationships don’t usually end solely off the strength of one person’s actions. That said, I don’t think it was all him or all her…some people just bring out the worst in each other. I think this is the case with these two. I abhor women who use their kids as pawns to manipulate or maintain a measure of control over the fathers, especially fathers who actively seek to maintain and cultivate strong relationships with their kids. If this is in fact what she’s done and continues to do she’s selfish af. However, the reality is none of us really know what happened or continues to happen between them and it’ll forever be a mystery to those not directly connected to them, but I hope they get it together for their son.

Back