Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name Things Worse Than Dead Remote Control Batteries

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
I just went a few days with dead remote control batteries.

I kept forgetting to buy them. And then when I remembered, it was late at night, so I put it off until the next day.

My TV is hooked up to cable so there's no way to change the channel without the remote.

What could be worse?

View attachment 838824

------

copped the above from Amazon, With the Charger and Batteries you can replace them for years before possibly needing to buy a new set

not sure if you need doubles or triples tho

my-nigga-mahnigga.gif

He don't even live with me anymore so when I got home I was losing my mind thinking I threw my food away. Then he calls talking about some got damn oops...

View attachment 838843
I bought myself some orange juice and bought my son some apple juice which he loves. I saw that he had a glass of my OJ one night and I didn't care because I bought the gallon joints. Ffwd two days and it was a saturday morning. I woke up decided to make some breakfast (bacon,eggs & grits). I make the stuff and about to make me a big glass of OJ and was maybe a drop of OJ in that whole gallon.......................niggga I was pissed look in the fridge and this nigga maybe had two swallows of apple juice smh.

kids are evil mane I swear

I bought myself some orange juice and bought my son some apple juice which he loves. I saw that he had a glass of my OJ one night and I didn't care because I bought the gallon joints. Ffwd two days and it was a saturday morning. I woke up decided to make some breakfast (bacon,eggs & grits). I make the stuff and about to make me a big glass of OJ and was maybe a drop of OJ in that whole gallon.......................niggga I was pissed look in the fridge and this nigga maybe had two swallows of apple juice smh.

kids are evil mane I swear

Stubbin ur big toe on the coffee table/bed leg

Steppin on a lego piece barefoot.

Fallin in the shower

Dead car battery in the middle off nowhere

Blk ppl u kno see u out on a date w a meh lookin white broad

flat tire w no spare

Etc etc. Hella shit worse

Bruh, as a adult with kids, that is one of the worst pains you can ever feel. It will take you 10-20 minutes to recoup.

Back