Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name 1 Thing U Don’t Like About An Otherwise Decent Poster.

@Disanthrope

Fam, you are one dope ass poster....

...One of the GOAT’s.

However, sometimes you need to just know when to walk away.

The way you go back and forth with some of these kids.....

I sometimes be thinking to myself: Damn, homie... Just let it go.

For real, sometimes you gotta just let these weirdos be the weirdos that they are and not even engage in their fuckery.

There’s always gonna be some class clown goofball trying to troll and get some LOL’s at your expense.

Fuck ‘em.

I used to go back and forth with clown ass motherfuckers, derailing people’s thread and shit....

But now, I fall back.

Who cares.

Anyway, other than that, keep doing what you do.

@Dwayne

Why you always gotta be the resident contrarian/devil’s advocate?

Everybody: “Black folks deserve reparations for the 200+ years of slavery we had to endure.”

Dwayne: “The Indians had it way worse than black people.”

Everybody: “White people are always stealing from our culture.”

Dwayne: “Black people borrow from white culture, too.”

Everybody:
1615101359048.gif

But, other than that.... I guess you mean well.??

@Dwayne

Why you always gotta be the resident contrarian/devil’s advocate?

Everybody: “Black folks deserve reparations for the 200+ years of slavery we had to endure.”

Dwayne: “The Indians had it way worse than black people.”

Everybody: “White people are always stealing from our culture.”

Dwayne: “Black people borrow from white culture, too.”

Everybody:
View attachment 480432

But, other than that.... I guess you mean well.??

Fam. With all due respect, fuck outta here lol. You miss me all the way with that Native American talk and don’t take my shit outta context. You ain’t never seen me saying anything about us not getting our due

I don’t walk around here feeling sorry for myself. I’m black and I don’t sit on this site worry about what whitey gon give us like that. I’ll give some thoughts on and keep it moving. Folks got threads literally dedicated to whites and coon

Niggas on here bitch everything. Nigga literally blaming and asking what Biden gon do about the shit that happened in Plano. Instead, a nigga need to go handle his fucking business as a parent so muthafuckas know shit ain’t sweet.

Fuck them folks and fuck them Asians. Im FBA 100%. I don’t even really care about illegal immigrants like that either.

Matter of fact my 8 year old black son punch a white kid Thursday for breathing in his face and slammed another for taking shit a few months ago.

we get shit cracking round here. Get with it or get lost bruh

@AP2.0

Check it out, homie...

I noticed something about you...

You are way too lenient with some of these dudes.

I’ve seen posters on here say some real reckless shit to you and you let it slide.

As an authority figure you gotta let it be known that such disrespectful behavior will be met with dire consequences.

Other than that, do yer thang, fam.

@Mister B.

I’ll keep this short.

Just because somebody criticizes the Democrat party, that doesn’t necessarily mean that they are a full-fledged, card-carrying, MAGA hat wearing Trump supporter/cult member.

Other than that, keep doing what you do, fam!
Lol doesn't matter anymore

None of the good people of abw will be democrats come 2024

The jig is up!

@Mister B.

I’ll keep this short.

Just because somebody criticizes the Democrat party, that doesn’t necessarily mean that they are a full-fledged, card-carrying, MAGA hat wearing Trump supporter/cult member.

Other than that, keep doing what you do, fam!
I’ll do you one better.

Just cause someone feels as tho one candidate is better than the other, doesn’t make them a full-on Democrat...especially when they’ve voted Independent for YEARS prior.

@Allah_U_Akbar Stop listening to the undercover white boy and Queen Sheba on here. They are chronically enfeebled, and prove it semi-regularly. I keep telling Lady Dumbass she can’t have me, but she just keeps shooting her raggedy ass shots.

Outside of that, you good with me, fam!

Last edited:
@AP2.0

Check it out, homie...

I noticed something about you...

You are way too lenient with some of these dudes.

I’ve seen posters on here say some real reckless shit to you and you let it slide.

As an authority figure you gotta let it be known that such disrespectful behavior will be met with dire consequences.

Other than that, do yer thang, fam.
You ever have someone want to be your friend but they just don't know how to go about doing it?

You ever ran across someone that can't figure out why people fuck with you in the first place or wonder why they fuck with you and not them?

You ever run across someone that after y'all became cool, they later admit you were nothing like they assumed about you prior to getting cool with you?

This is the story of my life fam and I'm used to it. I know who the people that like to joke, I know the people who really feel some kinda way. I act accordingly in each situation.

If anyone doesn't "like" me, I'm ok with that and are probably doing me a favor. Regardless of what people think/feel about me, this isn't my site and I don't feelings ban people as a matter of principle but if the situation calls where it was too flagrant, I definitely would. It just hasn't happened.

But preciate the kind words g ✊🏾

Nah..

Sometimes I be like “Damn, homie.... You really gonna let that dude talk to you like that????”

It’s cool, though.
rule of thumb for me g, it's always the nigga in the room that's not talking who you have to be worried about, not the loud mouth

most of the "tough talk" posted here is just posturing fam lol. Two peacocks strutting around trying to out feather flock one another. You think im about to try and get tough with niggas who use VPNs to circumvent being banned? lol

i'm good

You ever have someone want to be your friend but they just don't know how to go about doing it?

You ever ran across someone that can't figure out why people fuck with you in the first place or wonder why they fuck with you and not them?

You ever run across someone that after y'all became cool, they later admit you were nothing like they assumed about you prior to getting cool with you?

✊🏾
This facts because I couldn't stand yo black ass

Now you my best white mate

I’ll do you one better.

Just cause someone feels as tho one candidate is better than the other, doesn’t make them a full-on Democrat...especially when they’ve voted Independent for YEARS prior.

@Allah_U_Akbar Stop listening to the undercover white boy and Queen Sheba on here. They are chronically enfeebled, and prove it semi-regularly. I keep telling Lady Dumbass she can’t have me, but she just keeps shooting her raggedy ass shots.

not about to go back and forth wit a nigga with child bearing hips

This is the story of my life fam and I'm used to it. I know who the people that like to joke, I know the people who really feel some kinda way. I act accordingly in each situation.

If anyone doesn't "like" me, I'm ok with that and are probably doing me a favor. Regardless of what people think/feel about me, this isn't my site and I don't feelings ban people as a matter of principle but if the situation calls where it was too flagrant, I definitely would. It just hasn't happened.

But preciate the kind words g ✊🏾

Besides the sassy shit I think @AP2.0 cool but he run with too many of my opps and I'm me so its SHOOT 👏🏿ON 👏🏿SIGHT👏🏿.

2mfzr7 (1).jpg

Back