Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple shot and killed including police officer in supermarket in Boulder Colorado

There is no point in any American having military style weapons. I'd even go further to say no one needs a gun at all. If no one has them, you won't need to protect yourself from one. I know that's not realistic though.

And the whole to protect ourselves from the military is stupid. We lost that fight decades ago.

This.

I believe everyone should have the right to bare arms, honestly. However, i do feel there needs to be some sort of more thorough background check in order to give out certain guns. Especially an AR 15. Gun Rights activists will argue that "the same damage can be done with a shotgun or a pistol". A person would have to modify a shotgun or pistol with some pretty expensive (but not necessarily unaffordable) clips to carry the same amount of rounds as an AR 15 would. The reload time of a shotgun is typically much greater than an AR. The survival of a pistol round is much more likely than an AR. Not everyone would be 100% safe, but it would be a step in the right direction. Long rifles, Shotguns, Pistols for protection, I totally understand. Why you NEED an AR 15 is just crazy to me.

The argument to protect ourselves from a tyrannical government is absolutely rediculous. Yeah you got a AR 15, but these people have Drones, armored Tanks, missiles that can be launched from miles away and sattelites that can spot any stronghold of resistance on its own soil.

Theres also the argument that its in the constitution. That was written back in the 1700s when people were using muskets. Theres been a ton of development since then on firearms and a shotgun, long rifle and pistol should be more than enough for personal protection.

I dunno i feel like im just ranting but the shit is frustrating to me.

Good memory.

And i dont have direct fam there, but i had some connections to the ypg which was fighting ISIS in Syria. So my people did more to fight radical islam than most, but no one cares about that shit.

Seeing the beard is enough to scare folk and i been learned to shave my shit when something like this happens

I care.

This.

I believe everyone should have the right to bare arms, honestly. However, i do feel there needs to be some sort of more thorough background check in order to give out certain guns. Especially an AR 15. Gun Rights activists will argue that "the same damage can be done with a shotgun or a pistol". A person would have to modify a shotgun or pistol with some pretty expensive (but not necessarily unaffordable) clips to carry the same amount of rounds as an AR 15 would. The reload time of a shotgun is typically much greater than an AR. The survival of a pistol round is much more likely than an AR. Not everyone would be 100% safe, but it would be a step in the right direction. Long rifles, Shotguns, Pistols for protection, I totally understand. Why you NEED an AR 15 is just crazy to me.

The argument to protect ourselves from a tyrannical government is absolutely rediculous. Yeah you got a AR 15, but these people have Drones, armored Tanks, missiles that can be launched from miles away and sattelites that can spot any stronghold of resistance on its own soil.

Theres also the argument that its in the constitution. That was written back in the 1700s when people were using muskets. Theres been a ton of development since then on firearms and a shotgun, long rifle and pistol should be more than enough for personal protection.

I dunno i feel like im just ranting but the shit is frustrating to me.

You’re entire first paragraph is incorrect.

Shooter is Muslim Muslim.... they bout to have a field day with this

RIP to those Ppl

imagine running to the store for yogurt and never making it home

Facts.

Reasons like this isnt why I do all my shopping online including groceries, but I am always glad I shop online when shit like this happens

Ain't no real way to stop folks from committing mass murders. They're going find a way to do it either by gun, bomb, etc.

Ban assault rifles more of these will be on street. These can do the same amount of damage if not more because its possibly easier to control and much easier to hide.

2 100 round drums at a time

Ain't no real way to stop folks from committing mass murders. They're going find a way to do it either by gun, bomb, etc.

Ban assault rifles more of these will be on street. These can do the same amount of damage if not more because its possibly easier to control and much easier to hide.

2 100 round drums at a time

Okay then so what?????

If the biggest takeaway people have for banning assault style weapons is that folks will just find other ways then let's do that.

We need to stop acting like we don't already live in a society with rules and regulations for damn near everything. Why is it that when we talk about gun control people think that we'll be doomed if we change anything or ban shit?

We have all types of traffic rules and regulations yet I don't see muthafuckas protesting and being completely against renewing drivers licenses and getting E-Checks on cars.

Why aren't people up in arms about the minimum requirements needed to drive, smoke, drink, and other shit in this country?

Why do people get so protective when it comes to guns?

Okay then so what?????

If the biggest takeaway people have for banning assault style weapons is that folks will just find other ways then let's do that.

We need to stop acting like we don't already live in a society with rules and regulations for damn near everything. Why is it that when we talk about gun control people think that we'll be doomed if we change anything or ban shit?

We have all types of traffic rules and regulations yet I don't see muthafuckas protesting and being completely against renewing drivers licenses and getting E-Checks on cars.

Why aren't people up in arms about the minimum requirements needed to drive, smoke, drink, and other shit in this country?

Why do people get so protective when it comes to guns?

I don't know ask folks who protective over guns. Ban them or don't I don't give a fuck either way.

Just pointing out that if folks going to do something do some real shit not some make people feel good & safe shit when they're really not.

As I've said on here before if most states really enforced the gun laws already on the books a lot the shit that happens wouldn't happen.

Since we're asking questions:

If the laws already on the book already isn't being enforced what the fuck makes yall think the new ones will be enforced?

I don't know ask folks who protective over guns. Ban them or don't I don't give a fuck either way.

Just pointing out that if folks going to do something do some real shit not some make people feel good & safe shit when they're really not.

As I've said on here before if most states really enforced the gun laws already on the books a lot the shit that happens wouldn't happen.

Since we're asking questions:

If the laws already on the book already isn't being enforced what the fuck makes yall think the new ones will be enforced?

The laws are being enforced though. They're just weak.

For example. The laws in Ohio state that all I need to buy a gun in my state is to be 18 years old. That's it.

The laws need to be tougher. The problem isn't with enforcing the laws. It's that the laws are weak and the ones that aren't weak have a ton of loopholes.

The laws are being enforced though. They're just weak.

For example. The laws in Ohio state that all I need to buy a gun in my state is to be 18 years old. That's it.

The laws need to be tougher. The problem isn't with enforcing the laws. It's that the laws are weak and the ones that aren't weak have a ton of loopholes.

They aren't being enforced and they all aren't weak. I read quite a few different states gun laws and they weren't weak. The states and feds know about all the gun laws being violated at gun shows and through personal sales and they don't do shit about it. That is a prime example of gun laws on the books that aren't being enforced and have nothing to do with being weak.

They aren't being enforced and they all aren't weak. I read quite a few different states gun laws and they weren't weak. The states and feds know about all the gun laws being violated at gun shows and through personal sales and they don't do shit about it. That is a prime example of gun laws on the books that aren't being enforced and have nothing to do with being weak.

Okay and across the board gun legislation is weak in The United States. It varies from state to state which is why the government should step in and do something about it.

You know, like the mandatory background checks they are literally trying to pass right now.

Okay and across the board gun legislation is weak in The United States. It varies from state to state which is why the government should step in and do something about it.

You know, like the mandatory background checks they are literally trying to pass right now.

You have your opinion and belief in this gov't that I don't.

It would make more sense for the states & gov't to strictly enforce what's already on the books before calling the shit weak. Until they do that I ain't worried about some more laws they trying to put on the books when they ain't doing shit with what's already there.

I ain't about to go back and forth about this when it's quite clear this just another thing that we fundamentally disagree on.

You have your opinion and belief in this gov't that I don't.

It would make more sense for the states & gov't to strictly enforce what's already on the books before calling the shit weak. Until they do that I ain't worried about some more laws they trying to put on the books when they ain't doing shit with what's already there.

I ain't about to go back and forth about this when it's quite clear this just another thing that we fundamentally disagree on.

We're agreeing on the same principles.

The difference is you think that each individual state is going to or even willing to "figure it out" but they have shown that they simply won't.

New York has very strict gun laws. Texas does not. So how can we come to a point where things are as even as they can be across the board?

Have the Government body of this country (mainly The Senate) pass better gun legislation that will have to be enforced in every state and stop letting each state dictate.

The main thing right now that already has a Bill on the floor is the Universal Background Checks. That would apply to all 50 states. Then you don't have to worry about getting access to guns being different from state to state. Every state would start off with the same baseline of Universal Background Checks on all gun sales regardless if they are a licensed dealer or unlicensed dealer.

The Federal Law already requires background checks on all licensed gun sales but it does not require them for unlicensed gun sales. Universal Background Checks would change that and the only way for that to pass would be through The House and then The Senate.

Funny thing is this is revealing to whom Republicans and the right wing are beholden to. It doesn't matter who the shooter is, they are still going to do the bidding of the gun lobby, period.

You would have thought Fox News would play up the fact this person was not white, but they're just doing everything in their power to protect the gun lobby.

Back