Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple shot and killed including police officer in supermarket in Boulder Colorado

Death Penalty is never a deterrent in these cases....in these cases the terrorists welcome death...these terrorists don't expect to live when they randomly let off shots
You are absolutely right but I'm talking about justice not deterrent. You can't stop crazy, just get rid of the shit. Either give the police the authority to put him down no questions asked or have state execute him asap. No lengthy trials or multiple life sentences..it's a slap in a face to the family and loved ones left behind. The act is done determing motives and all that ain't bringing no one back

Last edited:
You are absolutely right but I'm talking about justice not deterrent. You can't stop crazy, just get rid of the shit. Either give the police the authority to put him down no questions asked or have state execute him asap. No lengthy trials or multiple life sentences..it's a slap in a face to the family and loved ones left behind. The act is done determing motives and all that ain't bringing no one back

Well that's a terrible idea.

I'm not saying I don't care but I'm finding it harder and harder to care about this shit. especially when it's the usual suspects.

had a long talk about this shit last time I was in the barber shop

a few have this standpoint on assault rifles, and i get it.....they can do a whole lotta damage, quickly....and there's really no real NEED for that type of power if you're not in a cartel or guarding gold bars...just bein real

but i also feel like just focusing on one type of gun, all after the fact of the millions already sold, is just dumb.....not only will they never recover those out there already but the other guns kill just fine....if they stopped production today i dont see a huge curve in anything but I dont have numbers in front of me

Sounds like a white person problem.

As a black man we should have an AR-15 due to the violence that’s committed against us.

If somebody wants a lot of people dead, not having an AR ain’t gon stop them and y’all know that.

Until racism is a rare occurrence, don’t take away shit.

A peaceful world is a farce

had a long talk about this shit last time I was in the barber shop

a few have this standpoint on assault rifles, and i get it.....they can do a whole lotta damage, quickly....and there's really no real NEED for that type of power if you're not in a cartel or guarding gold bars...just bein real

but i also feel like just focusing on one type of gun, all after the fact of the millions already sold, is just dumb.....not only will they never recover those out there already but the other guns kill just fine....if they stopped production today i dont see a huge curve in anything but I dont have numbers in front of me

There would absolutely be a huge curve.

If the only guns available to people were handguns then mass casualties would decrease from that alone. Very few mass shootings we carried out using only handguns.

There would absolutely be a huge curve.

If the only guns available to people were handguns then mass casualties would decrease from that alone. Very few mass shootings we carried out using only handguns.

ok im saying thats the top choice because its there right?.....its like picking the biggest motor they got for your truck

aight say they scrap the badass one, you just gone grab the next down and do your shit

sumn like this in a grocery store he could have gone in with 2 40's and done the same thing....im just saying having that one particular weapon is not the deciding factor here....these people were gonna commit murder.....maybe not doing as much damage tho and I get that

its just slippery and I dont see how or where they could even start cleaning them up....stop the assembly line now, its gotta slow down at some point i guess

sumn like this in a grocery store he could have gone in with 2 40's and done the same thing....im just saying having that one particular weapon is not the deciding factor here....these people were gonna commit murder.....maybe not doing as much damage tho and I get that

This is the whole point. Banning assault weapons will do more to slow down these tragedies than anything except for banning guns outright.

The goal is to reduce the frequency of these events. The fastest and most logical way would be to ban weapons that are primarily used to carry out these attacks that serve no purpose for public use.

Yes, without assault rifles people can still use handguns to get the job done but using a handgun reduces the amount of deaths and will lower the frequency of mass shootings in general.

Of course

But which one is more likely and the easier path to happen?

America confronts white supremacy or banning assault rifles.

With faced with those two choices, there's only one obvious answer as to which one is more likely to happen.
Obviously neither...

I literally just shook my head yesterday there was a shop here running a sale on FB. "Brand New Draco's".

Those are counted as hand guns and are no problem to get.

We got a gun show this weekend that will probably be full of AR's.

Back