Welcome To aBlackWeb

sure a tournament where Liu Kang throws fire, Kung Lao throws his hat and Kano throws knife and his whole body but yeah a MMA fighter got a chance

and lol at same ol Liu Kang stories. The main characters is the earth realm team not just Liu Kang
I'm open to new things and I def expect this "MMA" fighter to have some powers tho you were fine with Johnny Cage??? You know the actor/fighter. Lol

I'm open to new things and I def expect this "MMA" fighter to have some powers tho you were fine with Johnny Cage??? You know the actor/fighter. Lol
If they added him to the games first this wouldnt be much of an issue.
But bastardizing the lore for no reason is silly. If youre gonna use the property name to draw a crowd least you can do is not shit on said crowd.

They might as well had did a Taven and Daegon story.

I read somewhere Kano will be a good, right away they fucked up the movie

They might as well had did a Taven and Daegon story.

I read somewhere Kano will be a good, right away they fucked up the movie
This movie might be a prequel to the actual mortal combat tournament. Kano isn't a cyborg yet. Maybe he turns into a villian by the end of the film.. I really don't care about the original story mortal combat was a goofy game anyway. Its like one of the games that would be in an arcade game room on the simpsons. As long as most of the source material rsmains intact then I'm fine with it. With the technology they have with cgi niwadqys and tye R rating I'm expecting quite a bit.if this does well they coyld do sequels and introduce other characters like smoke , noob saibot, rain, reptile, kanji kitana, mileena, baraka etc. I dont know that many characters. I haven't played mortal kombat since deadly deception . mortal kombatb3 was dope back in the day.

This movie might be a prequel to the actual mortal combat tournament. Kano isn't a cyborg yet. Maybe he turns into a villian by the end of the film.. I really don't care about the original story mortal combat was a goofy game anyway. Its like one of the games that would be in an arcade game room on the simpsons. As long as most of the source material rsmains intact then I'm fine with it. With the technology they have with cgi niwadqys and tye R rating I'm expecting quite a bit.if this does well they coyld do sequels and introduce other characters like smoke , noob saibot, rain, reptile, kanji kitana, mileena, baraka etc. I dont know that many characters. I haven't played mortal kombat since deadly deception . mortal kombatb3 was dope back in the day.
They could introduce those characters but then they taking a backseat to Cole

Nigga I watched the new Wonder Woman movie and survived. I feel invincible after that shit.

Brang this trash ass movie on and hurry it up. I'm watching it regardless.
Niggas about to start whining because Baraka blades look dull and shit..

tenor.gif

Lighten up nerds. Word to @Goldie ??

At first I was like WTF would they use a new character theb I realized that is suxh a stupid thing to complain about. Dope to have a new Mortal Kombat character, its refreshing and we don't need to see the same old Lu Kang stories. Also I like that he is going to be a MMA fighter going to the tournament, that is a nice touch and makes sense.

Nah that shits wack. You get the lu kang story right or you pivot to scorpion or sub zero, even sonia ffs. Foh with some mma cac no one asked for.

Back