Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/22

Gable winning it all isn't too much of a stretch, I could see it happening and I wouldn't be mad cause hes a hell of a wrestler. I just feel like it was the perfect opportunity to make Ricochet a star & im kinda scared that If Gable wins they not gonna do shit w/ him afterwards. I hope that aint the case

On the other hand a lot of people on social media actually want Corbin to win because they think he'd be if rebooted with a King gimmick. I for one don't wanna see that shit though
[/QUOTE]
Thats my biggest issue wit gable winning i can see them making a deal out of it for a few weeks then he goes back to obscurity making the whole thing pointless, and corbin is corbin lol he'll be the same except he'll come out bragging every week about it fuck all that, if anything reboot his lone wolf gimmick

Gable winning it all isn't too much of a stretch, I could see it happening and I wouldn't be mad cause hes a hell of a wrestler. I just feel like it was the perfect opportunity to make Ricochet a star & im kinda scared that If Gable wins they not gonna do shit w/ him afterwards. I hope that aint the case

On the other hand a lot of people on social media actually want Corbin to win because they think he'd be if rebooted with a King gimmick. I for one don't wanna see that shit though
Thats my biggest issue wit gable winning i can see them making a deal out of it for a few weeks then he goes back to obscurity making the whole thing pointless, and corbin is corbin lol he'll be the same except he'll come out bragging every week about it fuck all that, if anything reboot his lone wolf gimmick
[/QUOTE]

Yea, he should of never abandoned that lonewolf gimmick. Its like everything they've done w/ him so far has been backwards as shit. I would of kept him as a tweener cause fans love when a wrestler has no clear alignment then years later I would of done the corporate turn to get him major heat kind of like they did w/ Austin when he joined the McMahons. Nobody saw it coming cause he was always anti authority

Yea, he should of never abandoned that lonewolf gimmick. Its like everything they've done w/ him so far has been backwards as shit. I would of kept him as a tweener cause fans love when a wrestler has no clear alignment then years later I would of done the corporate turn to get him major heat kind of like they did w/ Austin when he joined the McMahons. Nobody saw it coming cause he was always anti authority
[/QUOTE]
Yea as soon as he wasnt "constable" anymore they shoulda brought it back, it literally made no sense to keep running that shit considering how bad it was, but thats wwe, zero clue wtf they doin most of the time

I don't remember Corbin getting much of a reaction as the Lone Wolf... I personally like this Corbin more... much more cockier and I feel like he's probably an asshole in real life.

I like his move set. Him being an unbearable king could be quite entertaining.

I'm with the Corbin push....

He needs something major to draw more heat though....

Like if he wins... It has to seem brutal... Like he will literally destroy anyone who gets in his way...

HHH and Randy got to be such long standing heels because they were so sadistic and vicious.... Time for Corbin to turn it up.... Really hurt whoever is in the finals... Maybe write them off for a few weeks to sell it

people gonna bitch hard if Corbin becomes king of the ring

it aint good heat that hes getting its go away we dont wanna see you get pushed heat

thats why WWE ended up having to cut his push against Rollins because him being in the title picture was making people tune out

nobody likes constable Corbin but the fans never boo'd lone wolf Corbin which is probably why WWE changedd his shit in the 1st place cuz they want him getting heat but they gotta understand some shit just aint gonna get over

people gonna bitch hard if Corbin becomes king of the ring

it aint good heat that hes getting its go away we dont wanna see you get pushed heat

thats why WWE ended up having to cut his push against Rollins because him being in the title picture was making people tune out

nobody likes constable Corbin but the fans never boo'd lone wolf Corbin which is probably why WWE changedd his shit in the 1st place cuz they want him getting heat but they gotta understand some shit just aint gonna get over
Right, this ain't that good ol heat this that let me stop watching WWE for a few weeks until they realize this ain't it.

Corbin gets that "xpac heat" meaning get the fuck outta here we literally dont wanna see you lol wwe literally fucked up kotr drew shoulda won that shit and it hotshot him into the title picture

Joe, Ricochet or Andrade should have won. Nobody gives a damn about Gable or Corbin

Only one out of those you gave that would have benefited the most by winning KOTR is Andrade since he hasn’t held a title like ricochet or hasn’t been put in a main event feud a few times like Joe

Joe, Ricochet or Andrade should have won. Nobody gives a damn about Gable or Corbin

Nah Gable over as shit right now and if he beats Baron thats only gonna get the crowd behind him even more cause most of them hate Corbin.

the problem for him comes in after he wins because no one knows how WWE will book him going forward. They drop the ball way too much on shit like this

I still would of had Ricochet win it all though. He already got solid backing from the crowd and has had it ever since he hit the main roster. A win there would of helped him look even more like a star going forward

I respect these opinions, but to me drew is boring as fuck... he's swole.. yup. That's about it... dude has been a borefest in every promotion

I never been big on Drew either honestly, I can tolerate him as a heel tho and feel like he could be one of the better ones on the roster if they stop cutting his pushes short. That shit where he put Kurt in the ankle lock and made him cry was some grade A heel shit. That moment got me really invested in their feud and I was really pulling for Kurt to beat his ass when they had their match.

Back