Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

b8ju7kg0rak31.jpg
The new Legend Killer!!!

I think either ricochet wins to capitalize on that king ricochet thing he's had going for ages or Baron for heat.

WWE Raw preview, Sept. 9, 2019: “Stone Cold” Steve Austin to moderate Universal Title contract signing as Raw returns to Madison Square Garden

Six nights before WWE Clash of Champions, WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin will preside over a contract signing for the Universal Title Match between Raw Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins and Braun Strowman. Can The Texas Rattlesnake control the chaos as the red brand returns to Madison Square Garden for the first time in a decade? Also on Raw, King of the Ring tournament semifinal action begins as Ricochet, Samoa Joe and Baron Corbin collide in a Triple Threat Match, Rey Mysterio returns to in-ring competition and much more!

This raw been kinda lit....

. They banging back for mnf

Are u fuckin serious

Really?!

I still dont think Corbin winning it all but DAMN I just knew Ricochet was gone win it all.

Now that he out im rolling w/ Gable but after that shit i dont even know

Gable winning it all isn't too much of a stretch, I could see it happening and I wouldn't be mad cause hes a hell of a wrestler. I just feel like it was the perfect opportunity to make Ricochet a star & im kinda scared that If Gable wins they not gonna do shit w/ him afterwards. I hope that aint the case

On the other hand a lot of people on social media actually want Corbin to win because they think he'd be if rebooted with a King gimmick. I for one don't wanna see that shit though

Back