Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

that fire fly funhouse segment was fuckin money!

he addressed the rumor that started up over the weekend about him fighting Rollins or Strowman at Hell in a Cell

Bray/Fiend doesn't need to be anywhere near a title for the next year or so. They should give him a few 3 month feuds where he just terrorizes his opponenents. He could do a program with Rey Mysterio and Dominic where he terrorizes them for a few months. We also have to wait for Finn to come back so we can have that Fiend vs Demon match

I dont know bruh, I feel like they should strike while the irons hot.

He the hottest act they got right now straight up

I dont know bruh, I feel like they should strike while the irons hot.

He the hottest act they got right now straight up
Feel you. He is the hottest act they have BUT some characters don't need a title to be the top dog on the brand. Seth needs that s***, Roman needs that s***. They should be treating Bray like Jake the Snake. Some guy whose end game is terrorizing other wrestlers, not a wrestler who wants a title. What does Bray need a title for in his current role?

As you said, he's the top dude without it and he sells out of merchandise as if it was a Jordan release.

What's the need for putting a belt on Bray

Plus I also feel like they could make Bray be the gatekeeper of whomever gets title shots. If a wrestler beats Bray, they can definitely beat the World Champion, whomever that may be (except if Brock or Samoa Joe is champ lol)

Bruh i wont expecting that shit, I had stopped paying attention for the most part then I heard the crowd pop and looked up. they really pulled the trigger..

EDgh0PtWsAA5RYh

Catching up on the highlights and watched Sasha walk out...GOT...DAMN!!!

I admit...Sasha wasn't fully on my radar b4she left but good grief!

Back