Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men In The Black Community Don’t Know How To Be Faithful, Yay or Nay

Men In The Black Community Don’t Know How To Be Faithful

• Yay.....you see how black women are built?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay....she think her white man love her better

Votes: 30 100.0%

• Total voters
Know why men cheat?

3 months in Him: lemme get some head baby

Her: You so fresh, lemme tie up my hair

2 years in Him: lemme get some head baby

Her: :Pathetic:

lol I'm not a cheater, so I had to tell my wife straight up. I do certain things in the relationship and anything I do, I will continue to do after we're married. I expect the same from you, and if it some point you stop doing those things, you can expect me to come to you with two options. Either we end our relationship or you give me permission to get those things done by others. To me that's fair, and works both ways.

lol I'm not a cheater, so I had to tell my wife straight up. I do certain things in the relationship and anything I do, I will continue to do after we're married. I expect the same from you, and if it some point you stop doing those things, you can expect me to come to you with two options. Either we end our relationship or you give me permission to get those things done by others. To me that's fair, and works both ways.
Tell you, it nothin worse than not fappin when u got the chance cause you expecting some mout.

Only for her to shower and go to sleep

U sitting up in the bed stewing

lisatheskeptic3.png

Know why men cheat?

3 months in Him: lemme get some head baby

Her: You so fresh, lemme tie up my hair

2 years in Him: lemme get some head baby

Her: :Pathetic:

among other reasons.

In Loni's case, I can fully guarantee you it was her runnin' her trap. Always complaining, always got something to say, always butting in where her presence ain't required or wanted. Eventually a man will look elsewhere for a more suitable mate. The problem for her is that them dudes prolly broke up with her and moved and just ain't tell her yet 'cause it wasn't worth the stress.

Shouldnt condemn that sister, should welcome her and have positive open dialogue about how she feels. No doubt she isn't the only one that feels this way and often its successful black women that end up seeking relations outside of our race because we cant come together on this.

This was one of another of valuable moments that everyone rather condemn and clown instead of talk and come together. Most disheartening is most are elder statesmen with notoriety that's coming down hard on her.

Which further creates a hostile environment between black men and black women. Recently saw on world star what looked like a 12 year old girl tricking herself out. Looking like most of the bops that's being promoted by our culture as what a black woman is good for. Fucking for clothes, nails, and hair.

There is no balance because the other side is not allowed to exist. When we have these opportunities to have these discussions where these women can come out and speak. Prominent black men disparage their looks, their minds, and beliefs.

This is just a snap shot of what has been the history of how black men treat black women. The homie Titan in another thread asked me to show an instance of black men oppressing black women.

giphy (22).gif

Shouldnt condemn that sister, should welcome her and have positive open dialogue about how she feels. No doubt she isn't the only one that feels this way and often its successful black women that end up seeking relations outside of our race because we cant come together on this.

This was one of another of valuable moments that everyone rather condemn and clown instead of talk and come together. Most disheartening is most are elder statesmen with notoriety that's coming down hard on her.

Which further creates a hostile environment between black men and black women. Recently saw on world star what looked like a 12 year old girl tricking herself out. Looking like most of the bops that's being promoted by our culture as what a black woman is good for. Fucking for clothes, nails, and hair.

There is no balance because the other side is not allowed to exist. When we have these opportunities to have these discussions where these women can come out and speak. Prominent black men disparage their looks, their minds, and beliefs.

This is just a snap shot of what has been the history of how black men treat black women. The homie Titan in another thread asked me to show an instance of black men oppressing black women.

View attachment 215026

She came out and labeled black men (or a "lot" of black men) based on the experiences with the few she has dated. I say few because whether she dated 20 black men or 2,000 that's still a drop in the bucket. Had she stuck to the men she dated personally, I wouldn't care what she said.

You can't come out and start slinging dirt at people and then expect those same people to have an open and gentle dialogue with you. Had it been a brotha on some "a lot of black women" stuff, he would have caught the same amount of smoke, most likely even worse and rightfully so. Again, every time these sistas like her get up and condemn the majority of us or make these sweeping statements, it's a slap in the face to the men of our community as a whole.

Second, that ain't oppression. Come on bruh, THIS is your example? Having an opinion and voicing it is not oppression. Black men have never had any kind of platform to control or silence our sistas. Again, we been hearing we ain't shit for decades so if you think this is oppression we failed miserably. The other thing is, when you decide to jump out the window with sweeping public opinions, you have to be ready for the rebuttal. That's how it works. And you get it back how you give.

How about these hurt sistas, and I understand they are hurt, go and evaluate themselves first. Get some therapy, that's where you sort these things out. Too many of them think the problem is everyone but them. That's a detriment to our community. And I say the same for any sucka who uses a public platform to bash on sistas. However, let's not act these types of sistas aren't given larger platforms and supported.

But check out the black man/black woman thread. The brothas are having some good dialogue on strategies to address the state of our community.

She came out and labeled black men (or a "lot" of black men) based on the experiences with the few she has dated. I say few because whether she dated 20 black men or 2,000 that's still a drop in the bucket. Had she stuck to the men she dated personally, I wouldn't care what she said.

You can't come out and start slinging dirt at people and then expect those same people to have an open and gentle dialogue with you. Had it been a brotha on some "a lot of black women" stuff, he would have caught the same amount of smoke, most likely even worse and rightfully so. Again, every time these sistas like her get up and condemn the majority of us or make these sweeping statements, it's a slap in the face to the men of our community as a whole.

Second, that ain't oppression. Come on bruh, THIS is your example? Having an opinion and voicing it is not oppression. Black men have never had any kind of platform to control or silence our sistas. Again, we been hearing we ain't shit for decades so if you think this is oppression we failed miserably. The other thing is, when you decide to jump out the window with sweeping public opinions, you have to be ready for the rebuttal. That's how it works. And you get it back how you give.

How about these hurt sistas, and I understand they are hurt, go and evaluate themselves first. Get some therapy, that's where you sort these things out. Too many of them think the problem is everyone but them. That's a detriment to our community. And I say the same for any sucka who uses a public platform to bash on sistas. However, let's not act these types of sistas aren't given larger platforms and supported.

But check out the black man/black woman thread. The brothas are having some good dialogue on strategies to address the state of our community.
Someone has to decide to be the adult. In a relationship someone has to be the one that decides that they arent going to react emotionally to what the other does. That person chooses to figure out where the conflict is coming from. Most of what's said emotionally or accusationally, isn't about what's said on the surface. It comes from triggers, so you can say the oh but she said, oh but he said shit.

A man is supposed to lead, by actions or words. Men dont point fingers, men lead.

Black men, are in a relationship with black women

Someone has to decide to be the adult. In a relationship someone has to be the one that decides that they arent going to react emotionally to what the other does. That person chooses to figure out where the conflict is coming from. Most of what's said emotionally or accusationally, isn't about what's said on the surface. It comes from triggers, so you can say the oh but she said, oh but he said shit.

A man is supposed to lead, by actions or words. Men dont point fingers, men lead.

Black men, are in a relationship with black women

Leading. See people want to keep saying black men lead, but they want to put these constraints on it.

Leading calls for correction at times. So there is nothing wrong with saying, hey sista or brotha you wrong.

Lead, but dont tell us shit we dont wanna hear. No leader is going to sit there and be disrespected bruh

Leading. See people want to keep saying black men lead, but they want to put these constraints on it.

Leading calls for correction at times. So there is nothing wrong with saying, hey sista or brotha you wrong.

Lead, but dont tell us shit we dont wanna hear. No leader is going to sit there and be disrespected bruh
It's the how

The difference between Ben Roethlisberger having a radio show after every Sunday, telling all the world what all his teammates did wrong and how it's not his fault.

And Tom Brady telling the world what I could have done better, or what "we" have to better.

Rather than seeking to have that dialogue and communicate where they believe she was wrong in a effective way, and she can go deeper into why she feels that way and a constructive conversation can be had..

Its just..you fat broad, you coon, you bed wench, niggaz dont want you no way.

ArcticBlondAzurewingedmagpie-size_restricted.gif

Like Iran recently showed wit Trump..you dont meet ignorance with ignorance

Back