Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

What's the point of creating a OF and your showing no nudity in at least one photo or video??? Not a nipple,pussy print, not even full butt cheeks...dudes really pay for this shit man?

So they can charge you for content or just bait you to pay for their paid page by making a free one.

Anybody got juicyyjuicebox new mega folder?

68b5362c5a7d9fc9f17e530bd2ae16b1.jpg

What's the point of creating a OF and your showing no nudity in at least one photo or video??? Not a nipple,pussy print, not even full butt cheeks...dudes really pay for this shit man?
I used to ask myself the same shit but think about this: If you could make thousands of dollars a week by recording yourself doing absolutely nothing wouldn't you take advantage of that opportunity? It's free money I can't blame these thots for doing what they do; if mfs stupid enough to pay for it. But on that note "I aint paying 4 shit" :foh5:
FlawedConsiderateHound-size_restricted.gif

you have a whole market of simps out there that willingly pay for non nude content. I got into a argument on another forum when i called the bytch a scammer and countless white knights ganged up on me saying her content was godlike.

This bytch didn't post any nudes, she would post pictures with pixels over her tits/pussy but you could see she was wearing clothes/pasties and then she said pay $20 for the uncensored version

and these fools still argued with me that she wasn't scamming.

The thing is onlyfans was never made for e whores it was for artists to connect with their "fans". I think what onlyfans wanted to do was be like skillshare/masterclass/udemy where people could subscribe and connect and learn from you.

It's funny that these hoes don't understand why we find it funny that they don't get naked on onlyfans, what value do you add that warrants a monthly sub? If i subscribe to skillshare/masterclass/udemy i get value for my money but if i subscribe to your onlyfans what value do you give me?

Nothing just instagram pictures that i can see for free ... it's sad that men can't understand this simple concept.

Back