Welcome To aBlackWeb

13 more days
tumblr_inline_om9pplchmV1r3825d_500.gif

lol Fuck all that. Not if it's packed. Finally went to peep eternals months after it came out. It was bout 10 people in that bitch and everyone was spaced out. I can deal with that.

Aint taking shit off if it's a packed theater tho

That's part of the reason I'm not going to see this movie and b/c they released it a week before Christmas. I'm fully vaxxed myself, but I'm not dealing with the Christmas shopping crowd & packed theater crowds too. I'll catch this new Spider-Man joint on Disney+ or Google movies in a couple of months.

It's too many irresponsible folks not getting vaccinated & not wearing masks. I ain't got time to be fucking around in a hospital. Went through it in early childhood due to asthma. Right before covid hit I had made up my mind that I was going to start going to the show throughout the week. Trying to go to the show during the weekend is crazy if you don't catch an early show. When I do go back to the theater it probably won't be until the new Batman movie drops in March.

I’m not saying that Garfield is the best Spider-Man, im just saying they gave him a better Peter Parker/Spider-Man story to tell than they did with Tobey.

Did toby showcase Peter Parker’s wit? His intellect? Emotional struggle with being Spider-Man? Fuck no.

but he’s the first movie Spider-Man that we know so there’s that.
In spider-man he was shown as a geek in high school in Spider-Man 2 he was Dr Connors brightest student and they displayed his intellect perfectly. Here is a clip of him displaying his intellect

Last edited:
In spider-man he was shown as a geek in high school in Spider-Man 2 he was Dr Connors brightest student and they displayed his intellect perfectly. Here is a clip of him displaying his intellect

I already mentioned how it took them until the second movie to show he was a genius

I already mentioned how it took them until the second movie to show he was a genius
They barely had a set up or anything to play his.s intellect off of in this first movie except for the field trip scene with the genetically enhanced spiders.

Back