Welcome To aBlackWeb

In the MCU it is. I've even seen dance battles while in fight mode. Also you need to be out of fight mode to take your mask off real quick? That makes no sense. That was my only problem with this entire episode though so I'm not even trynna go deeper with it
You're nitpicking

Yeah yeah ok you right. Still he was joking every scene I just hope it’s like that because it’s her show which is a comedy. I know they’re can’t be as much blood and violence but I hope it remains dark
I highly doubt Born Again will be anything like She-Hulk from a comedy standpoint. I'm also not gonna act like the Daredevil Netflix show was humorless and that Murdock was blind Batman

Why was matt Murdock and leapfrog in Los Angeles? This show is full of New York based heroes and villians who just happen to be in L A for some reason

Episode was perfection . Chemistry between the characters. Perfect balance of comedy and action
Bring on the new Daredevil series

Why was matt Murdock and leapfrog in Los Angeles? This show is full of New York based heroes and villians who just happen to be in L A for some reason

daredevil came out there because the guy who made his new suit needed a lawyer. Matt said so in the show, if I’m not mistaken.

Leap Frog I think, they just made him a resident of that area.

5d892617d97f5e7087ed5fa6ebb8bdefcb93c036.gifv

acb9774ade2b969529ac94ed7c9d0626dcc58f0d.gifv

Back