When it’s a male protagonist and he’s at home chilling he usually isn’t walk around and boxers and a wife beater. Treat her character with the same respect as you treat a male protagonists. It’s not a big issue, it just irks me a lil. Shorty be in the crib wit boy shorts that got a lot of upper thigh exposure.
You would fit in with this show's writing staff
200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: g-dog-ona-flytip
When it’s a male protagonist and he’s at home chilling he usually isn’t walk around and boxers and a wife beater. Treat her character with the same respect as you treat a male protagonists. It’s not a big issue, it just irks me a lil. Shorty be in the crib wit boy shorts that got a lot of upper thigh exposure.

Shut the fuck up man.

This shit trash. Only redeeming qualities is the nostalgia from them showing old characters that most have never heard of if you wasn't a comic reader in the 70-80's. They tried to stay true to SH character but dropped the ball.

Then niggas say the show is funny I have yet to see any comedy except from Wong and dingbat chick episode. For a comic reader this show is pitiful if you never read the comics then I can see why people would like the show.
You really are grumpy 😕

I've been laughing every episode...Titania is one of my favorite characters..... Pure comedy

Finally some action after 7 episodes of mundane shit. This show suffers from bad writing. I have never wondered what it's like to be a female lawyer and my aunt's were attouneys.also at the gala scene, way to control your temper there Jennifer. I thought you knew more about controlling your anger than Bruce...., Riggghhhttttt.

By FAR the best episode of the season. This is what it shoulda been the whole time. Action with some legal court shit. The red hulk tease was kinda shoe horned in there but it was dope.

Obviously Daredevil was EATIN in this whole episode. MCU got him right which I know they know niggas was worried. They didn’t need to drag his cameo til the end but the payoff was good. He’s gonna be one of the mvps of phase 5.

The whole thing with the Vibranium spear was the 2nd mention of Wakanda in this series. I wonder what’s the seed they plottin besides Klaus past involvement with Intellegencia

Im like 4 episodes behind on this shit. I just cant get into it. Every weekend im like its time to catch up but then watch other stuff.

This weekend the time to catch up though