Welcome To aBlackWeb

i dont ever remember the toys to movies being this flagrant about shit that went on in the movie lol

or maybe they have always been but i've never bought a toy b/c i saw the movie

i dont ever remember the toys to movies being this flagrant about shit that went on in the movie lol

Same, it didnt really become problematic until I think Civil War. Maybe a bit earlier, but I recall for Civil War they had the Antman figure also labeled as "Giant Man" revealing he was going to be able to go big.

Also, Kevin Feige said that there is a lot planned for post end game but they will not reveal the slate until after End Game comes out. Which means we will probably wait until that D23 conference until any announcements are made.

Theyve been teasing us on wanting to do a Moon Knight movie for so long now, i hope they finally commit to it or at least get him a mature show on Hulu.

I remember they were talking about Ant Man and Dr Strange waaaay back in the early days of the MCU and I was like "Why? Ain't nobody gonna see them shits except hardcore fans". Then they added Moon Knight and Black Panther and I was still skeptical as fuck until Ant Man came out, then Civil War. Now I think they can actually make it all work.

... Now if they could just get Ghost Rider back and make an actually good movie about him...

But so far we know there is Spiderman, Black Widow, Shang Chi, and The Eternals in production.

Would be kind of dope if since they are getting Widow her own film maybe they would do a Ronin (Hawkeye) film. I say ronin because that version of him is much cooler than Hawkeye lol. Or maybe his daughter will take over the mantle.

They've also confirmed plans for Dr. Strange 2 and Black Panther 2.

That's because it don't.

It's just the Awesomely Wack's of the world who sees that someones hair is slicked backed on the toy and then assume that it somehow means something related to the movie.

I was wondering why they got it looking like Thanos beaming down from a ship instead of using the gauntlet but I know it's mad misdirection in these trailers

lol I didnt see ur edit bruh
His gauntlets damaged he probably can't utilize it like before. That's from his ship same beam when Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian attacked NY

Man watch Captain Marvel dumbass get murked SMMFH. Anytime you see a character demand to go fight the last boss right away they get the Vegeta treatment.

Bruh, I really believe that's going to happen. You can't trust the trailers too much, but if you notice, she's only in the scenes that are presumably from the beginning of the movie. They really want to focus on the OG Avengers, and they've already made a point of getting rid of all the other members of the next wave (i.e. Dr. Strange, BP, and Spiderman).

Was just reading an article that reminded the reader that Endgame was filmed back to back with IW. So we'll be seeing Brie Larson's first take on the character in this movie since it was filmed prior to Captain Marvel.

Last edited:
Brie Larsen is looking very smashable in End Game.

Also, I hate the way Mark Ruffalo and Don Cheadle act in these goddamn movies. Ive seen them in other things and they're both great, but their avenger character delivery is so fucking wack to me.

Back