Welcome To aBlackWeb

what funny to me is that earth is like the only planet trill enough to run it back with thanos..

nigga killed half the universe, and only we want revenge??

I don't know if you watch AoS, but in that show there was this collective of aliens including the Kree that were about to invade the Earth and take one of its resources. Then they found out Thanos was in the area and got shook. It turned out their whole reason for wanting the resource and extra power to begin with was because they were scared of Thanos. So nah, nobody else in the galaxy wants it with him.

red skull should have gave thanos a heads up...

" once challenged starks father......he's one of the reasons i'm here now....take from that what you will"

I don't know if you watch AoS, but in that show there was this collective of aliens including the Kree that were about to invade the Earth and take one of its resources. Then they found out Thanos was in the area and got shook. It turned out their whole reason for wanting the resource and extra power to begin with was because they were scared of Thanos. So nah, nobody else in the galaxy wants it with him.
you would think their intel would tell them not to fuck with earth either...

i mean shit.....te avengers aren't the only powered individuals on this planet.....

that's why i always love those storylines where niggaz come to earth soley to look for a fight cuz they heard hearth had the best champions...

they always use them as filler episodes, or filer enemies, but that shit makes 100% sense...

even in thor ragnarok.. they should have titled Hulk a earthling......the reputation of such a strong planet should spread wide

Stupid question,do you think ill be able to get tickets without pre ordering ?

Depends on where you are honestly.

If ur going to an AMC theatre you can check ahead of time to see what seats are available before you go to get a general idea on how many seats are left and where they are

I bet this movie gonna make me cry. Cant believe it's almost here. I remember most of us talking about all this marvel shit when thor the dark world was in production.

Man got tickets for Sunday the 28th but damn the only seats available were in the very front row. Oh well still can't wait to see this.

they got one of those cinebistro movies by my job,

i'll go see it first week of may one day while at work.....

that's how i saw captain marvel..

nope...not clicking

Well I'll tell you what happened.

1st it opens up w/ her on Titan w/ Thanos choking her. She flashes some bright ass light and punches the shit outta him. He falls to 1 knee, smirks at her, then proceeds to rush her. The clip ends there.

Nah I just fucking w/ you. It's just the same 1 min clip that got posted here saying you can pre-order your tickets now.

The link doesn't actually include the unreleased footage. It only has quotes from the people who saw it. It's nothing too spoilery.

Apparently there are toys released that are spoiling the movie and I heard about a thanos teddy bear that has a huge spoiler...stay away from it all guys.

Also, Kevin Feige said that there is a lot planned for post end game but they will not reveal the slate until after End Game comes out. Which means we will probably wait until that D23 conference until any announcements are made.

Theyve been teasing us on wanting to do a Moon Knight movie for so long now, i hope they finally commit to it or at least get him a mature show on Hulu.

But so far we know there is Spiderman, Black Widow, Shang Chi, and The Eternals in production.

Would be kind of dope if since they are getting Widow her own film maybe they would do a Ronin (Hawkeye) film. I say ronin because that version of him is much cooler than Hawkeye lol. Or maybe his daughter will take over the mantle.

Back