Welcome To aBlackWeb

He was brainwashed dammit!!!!!
We ain't bout to do Cap like that.
He the realest one out of everybody.

He def wasn’t.

Him and crew killed all those wakanda folks and he didn’t want justice against SW

Just wanted to do what he want when he want like he was powerful

Cap was a fuck nigga

I've said that the last hour of Endgame is the best thing in any superhero movie, but it's a 3 hour movie and one third, no matter how great it is, can't make a movie great if the other two thirds are just ok.
Well said

I caught the first showing of IW it was cool but had these damn lil girs behind me yellin n shit. Everyone was making noise too. It’s cool but I need to hear everything.

Caught Endgame on like a Monday afternoon with the old man. Eyes almost broke a sweat like 3 times but I couldn’t let him see it lol

The last hour or Endgame shits on IW in its entirety.

The assemblage was what ppl have been waiting on since the first Avengers. That did to much

Avengers vs Avengers in Civil War was some other shit folks wanted to see. I said some years ago on the IC that Marvel would have to figure some shit out with Sony to get Spidey back 'cause he was an Avenger and sure as shit they pulled it off for Civil War.

60a8489c64232b2fbf12f855236494c988a19ffc.gifv

74693c18ebea22726e35a9eb29d8428311dc77c4.gifv

Guess I'll put this here and let the chips fall where they may

I just watched this for maybe the 5th time then went back to watch the final battle scene an additional 3x.

I'll admit the time heist shit was convoluted. I get what they were trying to do but, even in comics, where there are really no rules, the time heist shouldn't have gotten as much flack as it did.

The fight scene. My goodness. Everything from the fight choreography, the special effects, the Easter eggs was just flawless. Flawless. I'll say it again. Flawless.

You have that many people on screen at the same time and gave each one of them some screen time whether it was dialog or action. When Peter and Stark find each other on the battlefield, every time I see that scene, I get in the feels. They had great screen chemistry. Thanos cgi was fucking top notch. Professor Hulk chi top notch. Rocket raccoon chi top notch. And these are motion captured characters.

This is all I want from the synder cut. I know I won't get the emotional attachment from the characters because that's just something that wasn't established in their universe and I'm somewhat ok with that. I just think it would've helped with the immersion. But endgame, while not perfect, it's a pretty damn good movie. Even if you aren't into comics, the scale of what they set out to do and actually achieved it is something that all comic movies should aspire to do.

I just watched this for maybe the 5th time then went back to watch the final battle scene an additional 3x.

I'll admit the time heist shit was convoluted. I get what they were trying to do but, even in comics, where there are really no rules, the time heist shouldn't have gotten as much flack as it did.

The fight scene. My goodness. Everything from the fight choreography, the special effects, the Easter eggs was just flawless. Flawless. I'll say it again. Flawless.

You have that many people on screen at the same time and gave each one of them some screen time whether it was dialog or action. When Peter and Stark find each other on the battlefield, every time I see that scene, I get in the feels. They had great screen chemistry. Thanos cgi was fucking top notch. Professor Hulk chi top notch. Rocket raccoon chi top notch. And these are motion captured characters.

This is all I want from the synder cut. I know I won't get the emotional attachment from the characters because that's just something that wasn't established in their universe and I'm somewhat ok with that. I just think it would've helped with the immersion. But endgame, while not perfect, it's a pretty damn good movie. Even if you aren't into comics, the scale of what they set out to do and actually achieved it is something that all comic movies should aspire to do.

Shill....................... :tuh:

Don't forget the build-up with Steve right before they brought everyone through. That shit was masterful. Thanos dropped a whole army, and Cap strapping the shield up like he about to go to war solo.

Also, it was funny watching Thanos give everyone the beats through out the final fight.

Back