Welcome To aBlackWeb

Doing an MCU rewatch all month getting ready for this and realized 10 minutes through Iron Man 3, that I had never seen this one before.

After it was over, I think that was probably a good thing I wasn’t into Marvel movies back then because... woof. Awful.

Dr. Strange low key went hard. First time I watched it was on Netflix and I kinda just had it on in the background while I was doin some work on my computer. Second time around I actually paid attention to the story. It was pretty good.

Civil War is my shit. Best Stan Lee cameo too.
77D9E2A0-6CBB-480F-ACFD-0F62F96353D3.gif 09E363D6-F70B-4C6C-AE38-4FBAB3E4F467.gif
That is all.

Still got Black Panther in my top 5 for conceptual reasons. But man, some of them fight scenes... I can’t get over how bad they executed it.

Thor: Ragnarok solidified as a top 5 MCU movie. I thought it might’ve been that I was just underwhelmed by the first 2 Thor movies and this was sneaky good, but nah... This holds up on its own.

Will do my last Infinity War rewatch on Thursday night.

223F2149-3EA2-4CBE-AA36-440036EF9AE9.png

Last edited:
Dr. Strange low key went hard. First time I watched it was on Netflix and I kinda just had it on in the background while I was doin some work on my computer. Second time around I actually paid attention to the story. It was pretty good.

Civil War is my shit. Best Stan Lee cameo too.
View attachment 127677 View attachment 127676
That is all.

Still got Black Panther in my top 5 for conceptual reasons. But man, some of them fight scenes... I can’t get over how bad they executed it.

Thor: Ragnarok solidified as a top 5 MCU movie. I thought it might’ve been that I was just underwhelmed by the first 2 Thor movies and this was sneaky good, but nah... This holds up on its own.

Will do my last Infinity War rewatch on Thursday night.

View attachment 127675
How many of the marvel movies have you seen are better than shazam?

How many of the marvel movies have you seen are better than shazam?

Haven’t seen Shazam. I almost never actually see movies in the theater.

Only one of these MCU movies I saw in theaters was Infinity War and that was just based off the hype of the thread that was made on it here.

8E52246F-1468-4D55-80A1-0F2A556A76D5.gif

Idk if I’ll get to see it this weekend. So after Wednesday I’ll probably stay outta here. I done already blocked like 20 words related to this movie on twitter lol.

I'm not taking any spoilers from anyone serious except from Dr. Strange since he already seen End Game over 14,000,605 times

Back