Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Love, Death + Robots: Vol. 3

I liked this season. Only episode I didn’t like was the pop-locking water lady. The mini zombies one was just ok.

I did like that the captain of that ship beat the monster and survived. I was fully expecting it to come from under his boat, eat him, and proceed to the populated island and eat all of them too.

The bear one was fun.

That Ratpocalypse shit wasn’t playing with those mice, lol.

The swarm shit was intriguing. Would like to see other stories about the swarm and how they’ve beat out other civilizations and absorbed them into their ecosystem.

The first one was great.. I always tell people we're going to kill ourselves off. Our entire nature is self destructive.

Humans are going to be gone millions of years before we have to be gone..... We're 100% gonna be the cause of our extinction

The first one was great.. I always tell people we're going to kill ourselves off. Our entire nature is self destructive.

Humans are going to be gone millions of years before we have to be gone..... We're 100% gonna be the cause of our extinction
Yes and I liked how they took shots at every socio-economic class. Really good of them to point out how everyone only survived by working together but not doing so ultimately led to everyone’s downfall.

I liked this season. Only episode I didn’t like was the pop-locking water lady. The mini zombies one was just ok.

I did like that the captain of that ship beat the monster and survived. I was fully expecting it to come from under his boat, eat him, and proceed to the populated island and eat all of them too.

The bear one was fun.

That Ratpocalypse shit wasn’t playing with those mice, lol.

The swarm shit was intriguing. Would like to see other stories about the swarm and how they’ve beat out other civilizations and absorbed them into their ecosystem.
It was like a ballerina episode I think. It was very similar to a play

I didn't like the robot episode. Thought it was lame especially with the Elon mention

Bad Traveling was really good IMO. I was curious what he was going to do. The crab taking hold of the people was gross lol

Pulse of the Machine seemed done before but it was nice. I think she said at least she'll die high. She was tripping big time off that morphine

Night of the Mini Dead was great. That opening scene was hilarious lol

Kill Team Kill was ok. Was pretty brutal and had some funny moments

Swarm was interesting. So the swarm wants him to breed her? How does that work if she's dead. That's crazy how he was basically the traitor of the swarm and she's the one that becomes a zombie for the swarm

Masons Rats was strange. I was like how many damn rats does he have lol

In Vaulted Halls Entombed was brutal. I'm guessing she took out her eyes so she wasn't hypnotized? I guess that one way was the exit because I don't know how she'd get through those bugs if she was blind

Jibaro was interesting. Took me a second to make the ballerina connection. At least that's what it seemed like to me.

I think overall this was better than volume 2 but there needs to be more of these in a volume since they're so short

Back