Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let's talk about your struggle to fit in.

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
As kids we all want to fit in.
But its always something that stops us from doing so.
Whether you was too black, too light, an immigrant, too skinny, too fat, too tall or too short.
Some corny, some broke and dressed bummy, some had coke bottle glasses, some had braces...

Speak about your experience. Them time that made you angry that you was you but didn't understand it yet.

I never felt the urge to want to fit in. When I look back at school everyone had their own personality and I talked to everyone and everyone talked to me. In my highschool most ppl click up because they from the same hood or knew each other since like grade school. The one thing I did hate about schol was hating ass niggaz wanting to fight you over your girl...lmfao. A big booty will turn niggaz you knew from elementary into savages.

I was Muslim
I was too smart
I had old cheap parents that wouldn't buy me the "cool" clothes

tumblr_o3u9uaU8Qh1qf2vn7o1_400.gif

get a job lil nigga... when i was in highschool i had tree jobs

I never felt the urge to want to fit in. When I look back at school everyone had their own personality and I talked to everyone and everyone talked to me. In my highschool most ppl click up because they from the same hood or knew each other since like grade school. The one thing I did hate about schol was hating ass niggaz wanting to fight you over your girl...lmfao. A big booty will turn niggaz you knew from elementary into savages.
nigga ....younger than that.

Ole damn near grown....I was never trynna fit in ass nigga.

But you in Hawaii eating Spam tho.
Nigga you ain't a spirit God.
You aint dark cloud..

Last edited:
Emphatic
Logical
Ambitious
Sensible
Non-Materialistic
Non-Superficial
Judgemental

All combine for small circle, and inability to "chill"...dope thing about online to niggaz from a small city in relation to a metro where you have a more diverse group of people. Is you can meet more like minded people.

I’m black but because I’m not from the hood and don’t speak like the typical black person from the hood I was called an Oreo. I struggled with that as a teen. Hell I had some wigger tell me that we needed to switch bodies because he’s “more black than me.” That got a good laugh from me.

Last edited:
Ill start the right way.

When I was young ...I never fit in the most kids who wanted to hang gang members.

nigga ....younger than that.

Ole damn near grown....I was never trynna fit in ass nigga.

But you in Hawaii eating Spam tho.
Nigga you ain't a spirit God.
You aint dark cloud..

BWAHAHAHAHA

my bad.gif

My mom liked to play hair dresser. So for the first 10 years of my life she would perm my hair all curly and short and send me to school in a dress looking like a boy.

Was poor, but not Project poor. Wasn't poor enough to kick it with project kids, too poor to kick it with slightly above poverty kids. Was too smart to kick it with regular niggas, but too hood for smart kids. I just said fuck it,and rolled dolo. Started hustling and saw how fake hoes and niggas was, said Fucc em. One day I'm in a pair of balled up Ones with ragged jeans on, and was an Outcast. Got my money up, niggas and bitches acting like we best friends.

As an adult, shit, I don't try to fit in for shit, but ppl love being around me. I like my space, more of a loner.

Last edited:
i didnt like my family and who they were.
most kids ran to that shit.....i hated that shit...
nigga thought i was weird.
i can say i tried a few times to join the gang....but always go sent away becuase i was deemed to smart or not meant for that type shit.
but niggas always thought i was weird.
i mean i used to read the encyclopedia for christs sake..

My at home family life was fucked up so I was/am hardest on people i like/love the most. Because I don't really speak on my family shit it's hard to explain to them. So my circle has always been small since I was a kid cause I will push people right tf outta there at the first sign of some shit I don't like or rip their head off.

Reactions: B_A
Back