Let's Go Skydiving!!

BRIAN B.

Shittypoobutt
Dec 23, 2017

everything Will said was spot on

I highly recommend it if you haven't already & the only holdin you back is fear

prolly the most free I've ever felt

I was legit ready to skydive for my birthday this year but a nigga overweight. Gotta drop another 40 or so. Maybe next year for my 34th.

I have a fear of heights (moreso, falling) but I want to conquer it by doing this

Man, I still get uncomfortable goin up more than 5-6 floors lol

Scariest part was right before the jump, like Will said how times have you been in a plane at over 10,000ft w/ the door open

but once you start fallin it goes away

My biggest thing is having the dude on my back...knowing they gonna have this lil 5'6 dude strapped to me looking like

download (2).jpeg

im ready

already told the fam im not skipping shit anymore

if i get an opportunity im doing it

Man, I still get uncomfortable goin up more than 5-6 floors lol

Scariest part was right before the jump, like Will said how times have you been in a plane at over 10,000ft w/ the door open

but once you start fallin it goes away
You wasn't thinking of the probability of the parachute malfunctioning? That alone stops me from doing it.

You wasn't thinking of the probability of the parachute malfunctioning? That alone stops me from doing it.

im sure the probability of you crashing and burning on the hwy is much higher

and they usually have back up chutes

Nah, not while I was up there

maybe when signin the waiver cuz it basically says "if you get injured/killed, even if our equipment malfunctions, we are not liable.. jump at your own risk blah blah"

jus gotta be positive & think happy thoughts lol

White people shit

100%

2yrs prior to the jump, I said that's crazy white folk shit.. I'm good, enjoy..

funny how life works

people arent meant to experience that

Lmao I kno, which is what makes it that much better

We've all done (still do) something we kno we shouldn't, but it jus feels so good

now multiply that by infinity, you have skydivin