Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let's Go Skydiving!!

My nigga said the only thing holding you back is fear

How about just not wanting to do it?

fear/scared is 1 of (if not) the main reason most won't jump, other than health/weight issues

look at some responses in here

fear of heights, fear of the chute malfunctionin, etc.

if someone provided you the opportunity to jump & all you had to do was show up, would you?

if not, why? There's gotta be a reason other than "cuz I said so" lol

fear/scared is 1 of (if not) the main reason most won't jump, other than health/weight issues

look at some responses in here

fear of heights, fear of the chute malfunctionin, etc.

if someone provided you the opportunity to jump & all you had to do was show up, would you?

if not, why? There's gotta be a reason other than "cuz I said so" lol
Nah, sometimes it really is that simple

Personally it doesn't interest me, tho for the right chick I'd do it. To me it's like getting tickets to Nascar, not my lane of entertainment

Lol ok bruh, you got it

but you lookin from the sideline, not the same

big difference between buyin tickets & watchin the cars, than actually bein in the car goin 200mph round the curve

no substitute for that adrenaline rush

Lol ok bruh, you got it

but you lookin from the sideline, not the same

big difference between buyin tickets & watchin the cars, than actually bein in the car goin 200mph round the curve

no substitute for that adrenaline rush
Yeah, wouldn't drive in one either

I don't need an adrenaline rush, being a black man in a post Obama America is enough for me b

You looked like you enjoyed it tho.

I’m not too keen on getting on a fully functional plane much less jumping out of one...and no I’m not scared of flying...I’m scared of crashing...only way I’m dying in a plane crash is if one fall out tha sky and hit me in my whip...I’ve seen Labamba...Richie Valens had dreams of dying in a plane crash his whole life...got his dumb ass on a plane and died...nuff said

Yeah, wouldn't drive in one either

I don't need an adrenaline rush, being a black man in a post Obama America is enough for me b

You looked like you enjoyed it tho.

I'm sayin jus bein in the car, you wouldn't have to drive

experiencing sumn from another perspective give you a different outlook

but yea, did sum drugs before I jumped & that was fun as hell lol

Back