Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s talk about marriage and condoms…

Do you wear condoms in your marriage?

• Total voters
If you're FAMILY PLANNING, yes. Since when is it mandated that babies gotta happen from the honeymoon night on?

And since this thread directly came from statements I made, I feel I can say that.

I guess I'm different. And you're talking to the EBRC brigade, here. I doubt they remember what a fuckin condom is.

For the first time in my life, and only here on ABW, have I heard about married couples using condoms.

Married people, is this a normal thing or rare?

tenor.gif

After our first baby my wife was some type of BC but after 5 years she got off it and I wore one for bout a year because we didn’t want any additional kids at the time and since she wasn’t on BC we didn’t risk it.

Then we decided to have another one. Soon as the baby dropped we fucked around and had another.

After that baby, she went got her tubes tied and no condom since.

If you're FAMILY PLANNING, yes. Since when is it mandated that babies gotta happen from the honeymoon night on?

And since this thread directly came from statements I made, I feel I can say that.

I guess I'm different. And you're talking to the EBRC brigade, here. I doubt they remember what a fuckin condom is.

I'ma shoot this nigga some bail.

While I don't think I've ever heard of a married couple using condoms as a way of family planning, I am a big advocate for family planning and am aware the lots of black women kinda side eye birth control these days, due to health complications and ineffectiveness.

I guess if you look at it like that....condoms are what most people would be comfortable with, in terms of being reliable.

But that don't mean we can't collectively laugh at this nigga being married and still not getting to experience the joys of raw pussy.

I'ma shoot this nigga some bail.

While I don't think I've ever heard of a married couple using condoms as a way of family planning, I am a big advocate for family planning and am aware the lots of black women kinda side eye birth control these days, due to health complications and ineffectiveness.

I guess if you look at it like that....condoms are what most people would be comfortable with, in terms of being reliable.

But that don't mean we can't collectively laugh at this nigga being married and still not getting to experience the joys of raw pussy.
You could. You'd also be an idiot and literally on my dick about my sex life while not knowing shit about it other than the word "condom" was included.

Back