Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

buzz-home-alone.gif

Going to need to go after a weapons charge now .. dude blew the whole case up.

Uhhh. I mean, that IS what happened.

It was on tape.

Exactly. Bruh, all this shit is old news but everyone wanted to act like i was playing Devil's Advocate, or like I'm a Rittenhouse fan when I said his shootings would qualify as self defense.

Every video showed him being attacked first, and I don't think any witness has said he did anything to provoke Rosenbaum. I'm honestly kinda surprised it went to trial. Seems like every video and witness is supporting the defense's case.

Exactly. Bruh, all this shit is old news but everyone wanted to act like i was playing Devil's Advocate, or like I'm a Rittenhouse fan when I said his shootings would qualify as self defense.

Every video showed him being attacked first, and I don't think any witness has said he did anything to provoke Rosenbaum. I'm honestly kinda surprised it went to trial. Seems like every video and witness is supporting the defense's case.

I wasnt in this thread, so i dont kno the details of the back n forth

I jus said it wasnt worth dyin on that hill.

tbh looking at this situation those white boys didnt think kyle was bout that action...

I mean who tf runs up on a dude holding a AR

Feds will jus get him on the crossing state lines w a illegal weapon n bein under age.

He gone get off on da murder charge - as i kinda guessed in this thread b4

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back