Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kodak responds to Game: “50 Had to Come Get You Off the Pole”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Crying at that lil nigga saying Game was in club dancing to doo doo brown and doing the tootsie roll

Nah, he got called out for doing fuck nigga shit and now he's doing more fuck nigga shit.

Can't agree with the bold.

T.I. & Game threatened that man. You can't really seriously say Kodak being a fuck nigga cause he not taking kindly to some nigga threatening him.

Yes Kodak was wrong for saying what he said on his IG live.

No way I can say that man wrong for saying what he saying to people who threatening him. Kodak didn't have that same type of response to Tank because Tank didn't come at him the same way them niggas did.

Like I said Kodak fucked up for putting that on his IG live but at the same time don't threaten someone and think that man ain't going to say something back to them about it.

Can't agree with the bold.

T.I. & Game threatened that man. You can't really seriously say Kodak being a fuck nigga cause he not taking kindly to some nigga threatening him.

Yes Kodak was wrong for saying what he said on his IG live.

No way I can say that man wrong for saying what he saying to people who threatening him. Kodak didn't have that same type of response to Tank because Tank didn't come at him the same way them niggas did.

Like I said Kodak fucked up for putting that on his IG live but at the same time don't threaten someone and think that man ain't going to say something back to them about it.

Ti said "Fix it" , he didn't say fix it or im gonna do xyz, he just said "fix it"

Game said "keep nipsey's name out your mouth" , he didn't say or else, he just said keep nipsey's name out your motuh.

Those aren't threats.

Ti said "Fix it" , he didn't say fix it or im gonna do xyz, he just said "fix it"

Game said "keep nipsey's name out your mouth" , he didn't say or else, he just said keep nipsey's name out your motuh.

Those aren't threats.

If a dudes you have no dealings with trying to make you do something you're not going to sit and take it, they trying to son Kodak and he's not taking it

Those aren't threats.

Come on Goldie don't do this cause of the situation.

A man you don't know telling you to "fix it" with a lot of bass in his voice ain't ending right there and you know it.

The exact reason why Kodak response to T.I. "fix it" was "or what"

That ain't all Game said but too many of yall emotionally charged over this shit and not going to look at Kodak's responses to both of them objectively cause of the original wrong that Kodak did.

Idk, i grew up different. If the OGs are calling me out on some bullshit and said "you're outta pocket, fix it" , I would take heed. I wouldn't tuck my tail like a bitch, but I'd be man enough to admit my wrong doing. I wouldn't give a fake ass apology and then come at the OGs. Niggas these days aint got no morals, no codes, no nothing. Look at the nigga we're talkin about, we aint cut the same.

RIP Nip

Idk, i grew up different. If the OGs are calling me out on some bullshit and said "you're outta pocket, fix it" , I would take heed. I wouldn't tuck my tail like a bitch, but I'd be man enough to admit my wrong doing. I wouldn't give a fake ass apology and then come at the OGs. Niggas these days aint got no morals, no codes, no nothing. Look at the nigga we're talkin about, we aint cut the same.

RIP Nip

T.I. and Game not Kodak OGs.

Why you think Kodak response was different to Tank than it was to T.I & Game?

Back