Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

So Bill Cosby lied on himself in court?

All of these former co-workers and friends saying the stuff they saw or heard are lying too?

Makes no sense...

I see you one of those people with the bold. That man didn't say shit in that deposition that incriminated himself if your not biased.

Believe what you want and I'll do the same.

Yes, I wanted to see one of my personal idols, Bill Cosby go to jail. WTF?

Actually, it was heartbreaking. But people do evil shit every day, b...

I ain’t click the video cause I don’t believe in giving ppl views like that but

Republicans did free the slaves
It is assumed that sense you black, you shouldn’t like Trump
And lastly, if you move the way you because of ya skin color you are a slave to how you are perceived

And lastly, if you move the way you because of ya skin color you are a slave to how you are perceived

-The end of slavery happened in 1865. I shouldn’t have to tell you a lot has changed with America & the Republican Party since then (& quite a bit stayed the same). This is something a racist white dude would say.

-No, if you have common sense you shouldn’t like Trump.

-Only a person living in a privileged bubble would believe race has no contributing factor on how anyone lives their lives.

-The end of slavery happened in 1865. I shouldn’t have to tell you a lot has changed with America & the Republican Party since then (& quite a bit stayed the same). This is something a racist white dude would say.

-No, if you have common sense you shouldn’t like Trump.

-Only a person living in a privileged bubble would believe race has no contributing factor on how anyone lives their lives.
You disputed nothing I said b

Lmao this how you coming lil nigga?

I disagree with the antics and the shit he's been saying these past couple years, but I still listen to his music almost daily.

At the end of the day he has a top 5 discography and top 3 producer.

This is basically what I was trying to say but I made the mistake of bringing up Bill Cosby and everything went left...haha.

Please all the abw sambos and coons gonna turn over when the album drops. Look at what happened when he dropped a snippet last week.

not a sambo or coon... but that song with Kendrick was kinda fire tho lmfao

I ain’t buyin/never bought a full Kanye album in my life, but I’ll download soon as somebody drop a link

Back