Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

Lol niggas I swear ...could ve just googled the shit before responding

brah, you expect a nigga who is more famously known for Fear Factor and his affiliation with MMA to recall some obscure shit or even be that familiar with some shit about Disney back in fucking 1994? I was fucking 11 years old and im sure you weren't that far off

Stop trying to be a know it all

Everybody else saying fear factor and MMA, and you come out the woodwork with Disney

for all i know, you just found that shit out trying to pass it off like you some walking wiki

FOH elzo

brah, you expect a nigga who is more famously known for Fear Factor and his affiliation with MMA to recall some obscure shit or even be that familiar with some shit about Disney back in fucking 1994? I was fucking 11 years old and im sure you weren't that far off

Everybody else saying fear factor and MMA, and you come out the woodwork with Disney

for all i know, you just found that shit out trying to pass it off like you some walking wiki

FOH elzo
Fam u overthinking it my initial post alluded to the fact that I knew nothing about Joe Rogan today his podcast or anything last I really saw him was on the Disney Channel in like 97 or 98 ....to which u objected to...therefore I brought the receipts ....case closed just do basic research next time

Fam u overthinking it my initial post alluded to the fact that I knew nothing about Joe Rogan today his podcast or anything last I really saw him was on the Disney Channel in like 97 or 98 ....to which u objected to...therefore I brought the receipts ....case closed just do basic research next time
i didnt object

i never called you a liar

all i said was "boy if you dont get cho", as in, "this was some random ass shit"

and here we are

but how in tf you more familiar with some shit he did in 94 vs what he does at least 2x or more a month on tv (MMA) TODAY?

the first time I ever heard of Joe Rogan was I believe when that Suleyn video vixen (wow there's an old tag...nowadays it's just thots and IG models lol) had her sextape come out and folks were saying the guy fucking her was this Joe Rogan guy

If he said dr. pepper, and substituted chicken with pizza, would it been all good?
BIRD_BOX_015.jpg

FOH elzo
2019 AP21 ain't taking no shit man .I tried telling y'all!! Spicy AP21 this year!!

Honestly rogan gives a huge platform to many folks on the cutting edge of scientific inquiry, people that i would never otherwise have known about. My favorites were the epigenetic, astro physics, and archaelogy guys. Forget their names lol

"Yeah, his heart stopped. It was filled with cheeseburgers and fried chicken and orange soda. He didn't train. There was no way he trained. I mean, he might have trained for a couple of days. You should have lost 40 pounds before. It's not like you didn't know you were going to do this. How about that one exchange where DaDa just laid down and Kimbo just rolled over on top of him. There was no takedown. I wonder if they were talking to each other. 'You want to take this to the ground, homie?'"

I guess because he’s not overt with his racism that’s enough to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Essentially, you're mad at him making fun of, possibly, the most pathetic professional fight ever to be nationally broadcast. A fight were both of them threw a few punches that missed, then they collapsed on the floor & both of them had heart attacks. A fight that most likely no one whos outraged watched. Their only connection to this, is some site or twitter account used an excerpt of what he said as click bait. Funny af

Essentially, you're mad at him making fun of, possibly, the most pathetic professional fight ever to be nationally broadcast. A fight were both of them threw a few punches that missed, then they collapsed on the floor & both of them had heart attacks. A fight that most likely no one whos outraged watched. Their only connection to this, is some site or twitter account used an excerpt of what he said as click bait. Funny af
I don’t give passes for any suspect shit that is said.

Back