Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan does damage control over his racist comments. Spotify deletes episodes of his podcast w/ racist comments & racist guests

And this is why I don't get how people ride for Joe Rogan so hard under the guise of him being so against "PC culture". It enables racist shit like this

Hes basically Bill Maher with muscles.. and entitled ..

Seminrelated I despise when people give terrible people platforms... and "debate" its just a showcase for raising the perspective profiles... the interviewee and his/her ideology wins ultimately.

Hes basically Bill Maher with muscles.. and entitled ..

Seminrelated I despise when people give terrible people platforms... and "debate" its just a showcase for raising the perspective profiles... the interviewee and his/her ideology wins ultimately.

Yeah I remember actually a debate that broke out on Brilliant Idiots a few years back when Andrew Schultz wanted to bring on one of those right wing white supremacists dudes who was all over media in 2017 under the guise of wanting to shit on him and call him out to his face and Charlamagne and their producer had an on air discussion with him about how doing that just gives them and their ideas a bigger platform and that while the hosts may get their ego boost it ultimately also boost the profile of the person they're interviewing too

I'm really curious to know what a straight white man has taught any of yall when the subject was on them being white in America. Like I've learned mad shit from ppl like @AZTG on being middle eastern...mad shit from ppl being Caribbean...mad shit from black men, black women, Latin folks...I've learned shit from gay white men, but not more than gay men of color.

All white men bring is contrarian headassery or bait you into wanting you to explain base level shit to them.

Preciate you.

Aint no people like me though.

Your boys one of one

And this is why I don't get how people ride for Joe Rogan so hard under the guise of him being so against "PC culture". It enables racist shit like this

What "inherently violent gene" is that exactly, the "not a timid white boy gene"?

The way I see it is we don't scare easily and don't let mfs disrespect us. Lot of black ppl come from communities where ur grown up conditioned to tough out hard times. The same white dudes who claim this shit are prob the same timid ass dudes who keep their head down when u pass em or get to the other side of the road like a chicken.

And Rogan been a tool. I've watched his podcasts specifically for those being interviewed by him, not for him. Even where I've sided with some of his positions, it always ends up leaving a bad taste when u venture down to the comments section of YT where the clueless white dudes and their pathetic PoC pets and bootlickers try out-retarding eachother.

And Rogan been a tool. I've watched his podcasts specifically for those being interviewed by him, not for him. Even where I've sided with some of his positions, it always ends up leaving a bad taste when u venture down to the comments section of YT where the clueless white dudes and their pathetic PoC pets and bootlickers try out-retarding eachother.
He turns every convo back to deer hunting, testosterone, jerky and weed or some other hallucinogenic. Dude really ain't as well read as ppl make him out to be. Makes him easier to listen to when you realize he's just a regular ass cac of avg intelligence.

ill say this about Rogan, If he has a right wing guest on...he goes full chud with his views, if its one of the far left guest...all of a sudden he cares about economic justice and lastly if its chapelle or certain black guest he goes with their view.

Dude is dumb and doest think for himself at all.

Anyway..

I wonder how many likes clicks views and shares have you given white supremacist Joe Rogan? How many hours of streaming have you contributed to his analytics...just to hear him call you planet of the apes.. deep fried nigga

Back