Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan does damage control over his racist comments. Spotify deletes episodes of his podcast w/ racist comments & racist guests

When is Rogan going finally come out of the closet with his klan good on and come out fully as a white supremacist…

Context….

If I recall correctly he was talking about how both claim the NSA was spying on then, which CNN painted as unhinged takes. It’s actually an accurate take because the NSA is spying on everybody, they are only wrong for thinking they were singled out.

But Twitter loves to take one line and make a scandal

Context….

If I recall correctly he was talking about how both claim the NSA was spying on then, which CNN painted as unhinged takes. It’s actually an accurate take because the NSA is spying on everybody, they are only wrong for thinking they were singled out.

“Both men were saying things that are logical,” Rogan said on his podcast, The Joe Rogan Experience, speaking in reference to comments they made about January’s unrest in Washington. “They’re both saying … there was most likely agent provocateurs that at least had some part in that January 6th invasion of Capitol Hill. Like, that’s not an outrageous thing to say.

“Both men were saying things that are logical,” Rogan said on his podcast, The Joe Rogan Experience, speaking in reference to comments they made about January’s unrest in Washington. “They’re both saying … there was most likely agent provocateurs that at least had some part in that January 6th invasion of Capitol Hill. Like, that’s not an outrageous thing to say.

Ah ok that was a different part of the convo, but the part you bolded is also a true statement. FBI admitted some of their informants were involved.

Ah ok that was a different part of the convo, but the part you bolded is also a true statement. FBI admitted some of their informants were involved.

Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson are sayin' that the FBI planned or played a major role in the insurrection. They kno' it isn't true but they say it to defend the devil crackas who tried to run a coup in your country. That one small part of the conspiracy may be true in a certain context is a weak defence of Rogan, who must be aware of Carlson and Jones' motives.

Plus it doesn't sound like Rogan is referrin' to informants when he says "agent provocateur"

Context….

Shmontext...

He's bigging up open white supremacists no matter what

Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson are sayin' that the FBI planned or played a major role in the insurrection. They kno' it isn't true but they say it to defend the devil crackas who tried to run a coup in your country. That one small part of the conspiracy may be true in a certain context is a weak defence of Rogan, who must be aware of Carlson and Jones' motives.

Plus it doesn't sound like Rogan is referrin' to informants when he says "agent provocateur"

But the informants part means the least sinister explanation involves them knowing it was coming and doing nothing to stop it. And they were planting agent provocateurs at every BLM event last year. The source is bogus but the argument itself isn’t really much of a stretch.

Even though I don't really ID as woke like that this fool Joe Rogan disappointing me lately or maybe I'm late and he been on this shit lol. I know I was fucking with show for a sec.

Even though I don't really ID as woke like that this fool Joe Rogan disappointing me lately or maybe I'm late and he been on this shit lol. I know I was fucking with show for a sec.

He has some redeeming qualities but all white dudes from Boston are gonna give you glimpses of that old school racism

But the informants part means the least sinister explanation involves them knowing it was coming and doing nothing to stop it. And they were planting agent provocateurs at every BLM event last year. The source is bogus but the argument itself isn’t really much of a stretch.

Dude... we all knew it was coming. They had that shit on tiktok and all that shit. Of course there were some feds in the crowd let alone the ones that have alreadhy been embedded in the various groups. How is this related to Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson other than the obvious?

Dude... we all knew it was coming. They had that shit on tiktok and all that shit. Of course there were some feds in the crowd let alone the ones that have alreadhy been embedded in the various groups. How is this related to Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson other than the obvious?

The point is CNN won’t miss a chance to take a pot shot at them even when their stances aren’t implausible….I don’t wanna come off as caping for mfs I don’t support so I’ll leave it at that

The point is CNN won’t miss a chance to take a pot shot at them even when their stances aren’t implausible….I don’t wanna come off as caping for mfs I don’t support so I’ll leave it at that

OK let's put it this way...

Tucker Carlson is the Axis Sally of fox news with very strong rhetoric and connections to white nationalists and straight-up Nazis. Why would the NSA not be monitoring him?

And knowing that, why would Joe Rogan present any care and comfort to him and his cause playing the semantics game?

OK let's put it this way...

Tucker Carlson is the Axis Sally of fox news with very strong rhetoric and connections to white nationalists and straight-up Nazis. Why would the NSA not be monitoring him?

And knowing that, why would Joe Rogan present any care and comfort to him and his cause playing the semantics game?

I was told this not about the NSA thing

Rogan and Alex Jones are very good friends tho so he probably took more offense to the comparison

Who and what are they being silenced by? And what exactly are they being silences about? I didn't watch the videos, I can't stand the look/sound of JR.

Who and what are they being silenced by? And what exactly are they being silences about? I didn't watch the videos, I can't stand the look/sound of JR.

Twitter…a site no one is forcing them to look at

LOL @ silenced. Rogan has one of the most listened to podcasts in the USA and Carlson has one of the most watched entertainment "news" shows in the USA.

That "silenced by woke culture" shit is part of their shtick.

Also I remember Alex Jones from when he was just some crackpot who drove around Austin TX with loudspeakers on his car and would be on public radio talking crazy shit and conspiracies.

Mark my words... Joe Rogan is gonna go full nazi or very close as soon as his podcast money dries up or he has a major scandal.

P
LOL @ silenced. Rogan has one of the most listened to podcasts in the USA and Carlson has one of the most watched entertainment "news" shows in the USA.

That "silenced by woke culture" shit is part of their shtick.

Also I remember Alex Jones from when he was just some crackpot who drove around Austin TX with loudspeakers on his car and would be on public radio talking crazy shit and conspiracies.

Mark my words... Joe Rogan is gonna go full nazi or very close as soon as his podcast money dries up or he has a major scandal.
Not to cape but Rogan seems harmless. By that I mean...pieces of shit like Alex Jones and tucker built their careers off being inflammatory and galvanizing angry, racist whites. They specifically sought that demographic out and will keep being more and more extreme and catering to that audience.

Rogan just a regular ass white dude who will talk to and entertain anybody that moves the needle. More white ppl are like Rogan than Jones and Carlson. Not that it isn't annoying and not that they dont say wrong shit. But there's a difference between the two.

Fuck Rogan btw. Just in case that needed to be said. Lol

Back