Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
Kap ain't about that life.
It's clear.

Shit I'm rooting for lebron

Kaep messaging sometimes be confusing as fuck now to me.

I thought it was all black all the time but its more of unity type thing. The NFL shit too

But I stand with him 100% with the police brutality shit

"Why haven't you changed the world in 4 months"

source.gif

Fam a season later: 1 season later ....a season just ended....man answer the question
you a smart dude

so i'll break it down another way

this hasnt even been a year to the day the partnership was announced

how can you properly assess the effectiveness of the venture in only a couple of months

you a smart dude

so i'll break it down another way

this hasnt even been a year to the day the partnership was announced

how can you properly assess the effectiveness of the venture in only a couple of months

Cuz Jay-Z is really Thanos, and if he truly gave a damn about social change he'd snapped it into existence already.

You know like all the other social changes in history. You ain't know ol Marty Mar and the Civil Rights Movement was knocked out in just a weekend.

Last edited:
I was just flipping through channels and stopped on fox in time to see their long ass pro america commercial. For a min I was confused af to what i was watching. I didnt even see it at the beginning but it felt like 5 min long praising the fuck outa our flag staring some military guy who got a medal of honor.

Seemed really random and the only thing that crossed mind was this being a huge dig at Kap to get brownie points from wypipo. Is this Jay-Z & the NFLs plan to move us past kneeling? Do long ads before their biggest game, that pretty much echo sentiments of what racists where screaming at a player because he took a knee.

Said that in the Super Bowl thread. And that was right before the game started. Then later on I saw one of their woke commercials with a player (idk if there were others, cuz I wasnt watching the game tbh).

Seems to me they shit on Kap & any black people that supported his kneeing & then sprinkled some quick woke shit so they can deny it.

Said that in the Super Bowl thread. And that was right before the game started. Then later on I saw one of their woke commercials with a player (idk if there were others, cuz I wasnt watching the game tbh).

Seems to me they shit on Kap & any black people that supported his kneeing & then sprinkled some quick woke shit so they can deny it.

Naw fam. Boldin putting in work

@Sion ur a good numbers stats guy with a good bit of knowledge. Is there another industry outside of the entertainment industry that had a large collective of black millionaires?

Technology and real estate and sports
But real estate you can say anyone tho because it's so accessible and most of the average person's worth is tied to their home so if you wanna be technical or numbers based it's gonna be real estate for number 1.

Entertainment industry is not what it appears, most artists arent caking and many more are spending money off their advances.
Oh ok, I was just interested in where the majority of black millionaires reside. Good to know that it's more diverse than it appears.

You're wasting your time bruh.

People are just being disingenuous and playing the semantics game.

Just rephrase your question and see what they have to say then.

Instead of saying a season later, ask them what's been accomplished since the partnership was announced.
This is easy one for me had he stated it just like you did

My answer, nothing substantial or meaningful that has ultimately helped the black man's plight

Now what

Back