Welcome To aBlackWeb

IT Careers and Opportunities Thread

What would you like to see in IT Careers and Opportunities Thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have you thought about transferring credits and doing the IT courses?

Dunno if I wanna go back to school but I was inquiring about getting some certificates. I went to an interview yesterday and the recruiter said he’s having trouble finding people who know sales force and sales force administrators are getting paid really well so I’m trying to decide either to go get certified with sales force or even sql

Dunno if I wanna go back to school but I was inquiring about getting some certificates. I went to an interview yesterday and the recruiter said he’s having trouble finding people who know sales force and sales force administrators are getting paid really well so I’m trying to decide either to go get certified with sales force or even sql
If you are got at sales that may be best, but you could get both. Never know what the future holds.

@TheBoyRo
@Mooney
@silverfoxx
@Duwop

Amazon is doing live seminars next week.

https://email.awscloud.com/dc/KwqiT...NKtWTIiQB7xZHBJ7kZw==/iHtT0kZbzmO00t0hieL0M0l

Here are some previous seminars.
https://aws.amazon.com/events/onlin...artDateTime&ott-on-demand-all.sort-order=desc

Check it out. AWS has certification's too and Amazon is on the rise. They say AWS skill is in high demand, bu not enough workers. I liked it when I used it in college. Bought to do some free labs. They have boot camps and free online courses too. Check out the learn section at the top of the site.

@TheBoyRo
@Mooney
@silverfoxx
@Duwop

Amazon is doing live seminars next week.

https://email.awscloud.com/dc/KwqiT...NKtWTIiQB7xZHBJ7kZw==/iHtT0kZbzmO00t0hieL0M0l

Here are some previous seminars.
https://aws.amazon.com/events/onlin...artDateTime&ott-on-demand-all.sort-order=desc

Check it out. AWS has certifications too and Amazon is on the rise. They say AWS skill is in high demand, bu not enough workers. I liked it when I used it in college. Bought to do some free labs. They have boot camps and free online courses too. Check out the learn section at the top of the site.
Good Look, I have heard good things about AWS.. just didn't know if it was in my lane...I'll check this seminar out if time is applicable!

@Mooney What career path are you interested in? Here is a link to their learning resources and certification info.

I guess I'm technically qual for help desk and minor roles but I know the shit isn't complicated to do bigger things on an entry lev. I ain't no slow ninja so I adapt pretty fast

Good time to do some studying and learning if you’re home like I am. Doing a 5 hour Salesforce webinar right now

Harvard has a few free online courses. I’ve always been curious about computer science so I’m currently taking that one

Hey peoplez

Man, I haven't been on here in a while.
I've been focusing on my career, right now have an apprenticeship program I'm apart of.

I'll drop some links you guys should check out for information:

Acadium

Having issues finding a job? Need experience in the digital marketing field? Acadium could be just the place to check out.
It is a digital marketing apprenticeship program which students could acquire marketing experience to launch their careers. They provide online courses to get started to learn the basics of digital marketing. However, you could go directly to Match to connect with businesses looking for specific skills for their organization.

I've been doing this since January and am working with three apprenticeships, basically kept me busy during this pandemic.

There are other apprenticeships out there to try out, even Deloitte launched their own apprenticeship. Do some research and check them out.

Also, I'm trying out TryMyUI. You could test UI designs for companies in exchange for money. Another great thing to do during this pandemic.

I'm popping in and out right now, because I'm in the middle of a project. I'll try to share more information when I get it.

Back