Welcome To aBlackWeb

IT Careers and Opportunities Thread

What would you like to see in IT Careers and Opportunities Thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gotta question for those that work in IT

have you worked for a traditional company and an IT company?

If so, what's the difference?

Maybe im paranoid but I noticed black women who work in tech (heavily in recruiting) look a certain way. Either they are big, come off as a butch lesbian or look like a black woman who only dates wm although they may not date wm they have the look.

Maybe im paranoid but I noticed black women who work in tech (heavily in recruiting) look a certain way. Either they are big, come off as a butch lesbian or look like a black woman who only dates wm although they may not date wm they have the look.

Don’t bring that bullshit in here

Gotta question for those that work in IT

have you worked for a traditional company and an IT company?

If so, what's the difference?

I think I understand what you mean. You're saying a traditional company like healthcare, real estate, government, etc.
Whereas IT company is a straight Information Technology company.

You actually answered your own question, the difference is that they are different industries.

If not, what are you referring to? Salary, Job Role, Industry, Culture, etc.?

Wrong. I have worked with some baaaaad black women in IT so far. And i mean bad fam. Not bad like she look good at work compared to other women, im talking certified 7-9s, bodies and all.

Got me reminicing on that ass now. Smh.

So I’m gonna finally take the Salesforce administrator certification sometime this month. Learning it doesn’t seem so hard and I get to use it at a new job I started last week but still a little nervous. I’m ready to take it though

Back