Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Is 'All Black Lives Matter' A Distraction From The BLM Movement?

PIs it a distraction

• Total voters

Mister

Ignorance can be remedied. Stupidity is incurable.
I made this thread for this discussion so that the other thread can stay on focus.

yes its a distraction.

black lives is just that.....all black people. its no need to say what about me and my type of black people.

it encompasses all black people.

so the shit is not needed.

especially when the lgbt just got a hella of a win recently.

not sure...i just voted and it went through

lemme check again lol

All Black Lives Matter is literally the same type of tactic as All Lives Matter.

I'm going to say this though, and people can correct me if I'm wrong. Wasn't BLM started by some women and LBGTQ people. Aren't a lot of the people starting these various marches and protests women and LBGTQ people? Aren't feminists and LBGTQ activists always pointing out that they're right on the front lines of all these protests? If all those things are true, who is stopping them from putting their issues on the forefront. Let these people tell it, straight black men hardly do anything for the cause (except die to spark the outrage), yet somehow it seems that straight black men are the people keeping the others from being heard? How does that work?

A lot of people seem to have forgotten BLM during the Trayvon Martin case.
What ABLM is doing now is the same thing BLM was accused of doing back then.
The attitude many have now towards ABLM is the same we had towards BLM then.
The powers that be are literally re-running the same script.
BLM is literally stated as gay focused movement, being co-opted by ABLM, gay focused movement.

And yes, I say gay focused.
BLM website has had very antagonistic language towards straight society.
Attacking " Cis-gender privilege" and "disrupting the nuclear family" are literally on their website

I have to make a correction, BLM website appears to have changed the copy on their website now.
The quotes I mentioned in this post, which I read myself only days ago, are no longer there.
Far as I'm concerned they've simply refined themselves against critics.

Last edited:
The looting and rioting? Bruh, that’s not a movement because it’s not specific enough and there doesn’t appear to be an end goal besides getting attention.

Looting and rioting? Where? When was the last report of any rioting? The whole time that those things were happening, there were protestors marching and organizing protests across the country. The movement is still doing those same things from state to state. Police reform is one of the specific goals that have been stated.

My only issue with this is if a mfer is telling you that he/she doesnt feel like they are getting equal representation, then why not hear the mfer out and try to understand why they are feeling that way.

Thats like me saying something is offensive and the person telling me its not offensive. Its like bruh you dont get to tell me what is and isnt offensive to me.

This is the same, if a gay person feels the movement isnt representing them for whatever reason, why not listen and learn instead of telling a mfer if they are or arent represented.

My only issue with this is if a mfer is telling you that he/she doesnt feel like they are getting equal representation, then why not hear the mfer out and try to understand why they are feeling that way.

Thats like me saying something is offensive and the person telling me its not offensive. Its like bruh you dont get to tell me what is and isnt offensive to me.

This is the same, if a gay person feels the movement isnt representing them for whatever reason, why not listen and learn instead of telling a mfer if they are or arent represented.

This ain’t a gay issue though. It’s a black issue.

last time I checked gay blacks are black too

Back