Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

People who act like Bob’s Burgers is funny in any way

I swear I be wanting to slap the fire out of people that ask me if I watch that. Like foh man.
That's some unseasoned white people shit.

When I'm trying to tell a story, and my s/o interrupts me and tries to finish my sentences.

The problem is...the hefa be WRONG!! I'm like "That's not what I was about to say"

Everytime she does that, I stop talkin and give her this reaction...
tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

Her: ...my bad. Go ahead.

We ain't that type of couple who finish each others sentences. That shyt is annoying AS...FUCC!!!

This needs to be reiterated if it hasn't already...

Someone who's scared to initiate the 1st move when it comes to sex. I'm not talking about the 1st time...I'm talmbout yall been dealing for a minute. Done smashed multiple times, but each time you wait for the other person start things 1st!

Woman if you want the D...take the D! Stop rubbing your booty all on me tryin to give me a sign to start things. You want it...climb on top and ride it! Stop being scary.

This needs to be reiterated if it hasn't already...

Someone who's scared to initiate the 1st move when it comes to sex. I'm not talking about the 1st time...I'm talmbout yall been dealing for a minute. Done smashed multiple times, but each time you wait for the other person start things 1st!

Woman if you want the D...take the D! Stop rubbing your booty all on me tryin to give me a sign to start things. You want it...climb on top and ride it! Stop being scary.
Woman still passive. They want us to be the aggressors but when we are we get stopped like what you doing lol

In light of the recent auction of Tupac "art" I have completely lost faith in humanity. They have turned my jesus into Marilyn fucking Monroe... I am utterly disgusted. I actually ducking cried yo

When you think an argument is over...points made...and your s/o STILL continues to rant. Like they don't know when to fuccin stop!

They keep goin...and goin...and goin. When you start to ignore they azzz...they get even madder! Talmbout...

"I dunno why you just don't tell me what you wanna say"

...MUTHAFUCCA I DID!!! I done dead the shyt but you wanna continue on for no reason! Muthafuccas wanna argue just to argue. Smh

Back