Welcome To aBlackWeb

If jail isn't the answer, then what is?

I think I said they should have been locked up for like a week or something but I changed my mind.

So I feel the same. A big as fine and a theft charge

if someone you knew(god forbid) got sick or passed away after being compromised from someone doing nasty shit like this.. I highly doubt you would feel comfortable with them getting just a big fine and a theft charge...

Let me reign this back in and clarify my stance a bit.

This shit is dumb as fuck.

Intentionally fuckin with someone's food and possibly getting them sick... you should be punished. I think we all agree on that.

If no-one was harmed... I'm perfectly ok with the person who did it getting a fine and having to do community service.

If someone was seriously harmed by this silly shit... a simple fine won't suffice.. especially with where we are now with all these illnesses spreading about.

I try not to live in absolutes so that was a shit take on my behalf with me saying "ANYONE" who does this bullshit should be locked up.

I been to local jail for like a week

And I been to county for a month on some evading shit (long story but dumb as fuck and i got lucky with it)

Licking ice cream shouldnt put you in jail with some folks thats in there for some real shit

I been to local jail for like a week

And I been to county for a month on some evading shit (long story but dumb as fuck and i got lucky with it)

Licking ice cream shouldnt put you in jail with some folks thats in there for some real shit

Fair enough.

had to look back at the stance I was taking on this topic and re-evaluate my argument lol

Back