Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Believe In God....But...

Niggaz who like 50-60 Earth years old be having crazy wisdom...

Anything that is literally billions of whatever measurements you determine their existence has wisdom sooooooo far beyond my understanding, I'm sure all this shit on Earth would make sense if a had millennia to watch it all play out...

However I don't, so I just assume that whatever the fuck the reason for all this shit is for lack of better terms God's plan.

An the reason he dropped clues for niggaz to pick up on and give him homage or whatever.... I'm down with it cuz to the best of my understanding being alive is the shit.... And I'm thankful for it. So I give thanks the best way I know how....

And I really don't put too much consideration of a being that much more infinite than me. I'm good with not fully understanding the purpose in God's action or lack of action.

I literally don't have the time in my 80-90 years on this planet to understand b millions of years worth of shit....

It's just too deep..

I think the arrogance of man is that we think we know everything... Or we desire to know everything...

But the reality is we could never know it all, cuz it's all just too vast...

We can't even step foot on another planet, yet we're convinced (well everybody but the Canadian) that there are millions of other planets and stars out there....

It's just way too much more bigger than us. Just be thankful for the shit we do have.... An don't go crazy hurting yourself trying to figure out shit way above us

I think the arrogance of man is that we think we know everything... Or we desire to know everything...

Fuckin right...I want answers, got dammit!...Always hated teachers that give a test that strays away from the study guide and then don't give out the answers afterwards...

Because most likely you were raised up in the same fashion your non righteous great great grandparents were. It's not impossible to break cycles, but it's pretty fuckin hard.

This makes sense...Still wack, but makes sense...

I’m beyond convinced there’s a God out there. I’m beyond convinced there was a Son of God who died for our sins.

That’s all I need to care about. The rest of the story isn’t necessary for belief in salvation. I’m not asking for everything to be explained to me, either. I’m content w knowing that the science that I still love goes poetically well w God and his creation. Nothing cancels each other out. It’s a beautiful thing.

What's your take on the other major religions then...?

Fuckin right...I want answers, got dammit!...Always hated teachers that give a test that strays away from the study guide and then don't give out the answers afterwards...
I honestly believe we couldn't process the answers.

I remember that movie hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy.... They took like millions of years to build a computer intelligent enough to figure out the meaning of life....

When they finally built it, the answer took millions of years to process...

And when it came with the answer...I think it was a number like 47 or something.... No one could figure it out.... That would take another million years... So they just gave up...

I think that was how it went in the book...

And kinda how it would go in real life

Niggaz who like 50-60 Earth years old be having crazy wisdom...

Anything that is literally billions of whatever measurements you determine their existence has wisdom sooooooo far beyond my understanding, I'm sure all this shit on Earth would make sense if a had millennia to watch it all play out...

However I don't, so I just assume that whatever the fuck the reason for all this shit is for lack of better terms God's plan.

An the reason he dropped clues for niggaz to pick up on and give him homage or whatever.... I'm down with it cuz to the best of my understanding being alive is the shit.... And I'm thankful for it. So I give thanks the best way I know how....

And I really don't put too much consideration of a being that much more infinite than me. I'm good with not fully understanding the purpose in God's action or lack of action.

I literally don't have the time in my 80-90 years on this planet to understand b millions of years worth of shit....

It's just too deep..

But the reality is we could never know it all, cuz it's all just too vast...

We can't even step foot on another planet, yet we're convinced (well everybody but the Canadian) that there are millions of other planets and stars out there....

It's just way too much more bigger than us. Just be thankful for the shit we do have.... An don't go crazy hurting yourself trying to figure out shit way above us

Curious question fam... do you think whatever your understanding of what God is.... is some perfect being that makes no mistakes or isn't petty or has any of the emotions that us Humans have?

just asking cuz if yall think we were created by some "perfect" being... how is an all knowing and perfect being a jealous god?
How does an all knowing and perfect being create something imperfect? TWICE (Angels and humans both were disobedient)?
How does an all knowing and perfect being throw a tantrum and destroy 90% of its creations cuz shit went left?

Not trolling or tying to start no shit.. these are legit questions I have of people of faith

So...Where did the monkeys typing out all these coincidences come from?...Where did they get typewriters?...You so busy tryna not believe in God that you don't een see you gave more reason why there is a God...And again, nobody knows what God is...Highly doubt it's some old white dude in the clouds...But there is no fathomable way that all these sets of planets and galaxies and coincidences just suddenly appeared out of nothingness and began to "expand"...The fact that you confidently say the universe is expanding would imply that it has edges...What's beyond the edges?

If you go down the road of something cant come from nothing then it gets to the point that god cant come from nothing either. So god created us, a god created that god, another god created that god and so on. Eventually you get to the point that at some point something had to come from nothing. And that point was the big bang. Its not that it came from nothing its more that explosion started the universe we live in. Science will eventually find that too.

Back in the day God had to have created us cause he put the earth in the earth at the center of the universe and everything revolved around us. How could god not exist? Look at how he put us in the center.

And then that got proven wrong.

Now its like God must exist cause something had to cause the big bang.

The reason behind that will get proven too bruh and yall will jump to the next thing.

jus the probabilities out of hundreds of billions of galaxies & hundreds of trillions of planets, this 1 we occupy can't be the only planet w/ sum form of life

so in that case, did jesus die for the "aliens" sins as well?

Curious question fam... do you think whatever your understanding of what God is.... is some perfect being that makes no mistakes or isn't petty or has any of the emotions that us Humans have?

just asking cuz if yall think we were created by some "perfect" being... how is an all knowing and perfect being a jealous god?
How does an all knowing and perfect being create something imperfect? TWICE (Angels and humans both were disobedient)?
How does an all knowing and perfect being throw a tantrum and destroy 90% of its creations cuz shit went left?

Not trolling or tying to start no shit.. these are legit questions I have of people of faith
I'm different than most people. Much different.

I'm thankful for being alive. And I give praise an thanks for that because it seems like the decent thing to do.

However, I think most descriptions of God is simply man's best attempt at the time it was written to describe the idea of God into something they could understand.

I don't think they've even touched the tip of it an things like perfect/imperfect really wouldn't apply.

The whole God is a jealous God, I think that's man saying more about himself and how the mindset should be to fully worship. Many people have to feel God loves them in order for them to so completely love him. That want God to be jealous because they understand jealousy and can understand the feeling of not wanting someone you love to only pay attention to you. It's a projection. God feelings for us are prolly more aligned with indifference... We are a very small part of a much larger picture.

I can't even say we're like an ant farm, cuz even that would be giving us too much credit.

I mean I love God, because I love life, existing, and I'm thankful for the good things in my life. I'm a humble person, and someone gotta get the thanks I feel... So I give that to God, and play it forward to my fellow man the best I can.

I use Christianity as a philosophy, I think in theory it teaches us to be better people and to love each other.

I could be wrong, but in the long picture we all prolly wrong. So my fucks to give are minimal. I'm happy with the way I do things, and I feel morally and spiritually balanced.

What's your take on the other major religions then...?

I can’t judge personally, everyone knows what Christianity is about and whom the faith lies within, so w that known and said, it states within the scripture that there’s only one way... the only thing I can do is share my faith w others, they have their choices they can make on their own...

these are questions even believers struggle w... but we know we don’t truly know God’s mind, how it works or none of that... it’s difficult to grasp w our knowledge bc of how we know of things, what our interpretations are probably are below what we can comprehend...

but I try to remember that God is holy, and being holy is being separate from sin, so how does that work with God’s jealousy or anger? The Bible states that in your anger, do not sin, so I think we can easily interpret that anger itself isn’t a sin, it’s what the anger leads to... that’s the sin, it can lead to physical harm, cursing etc.. so is jealousy a sin? maybe if it leads you to sin, but is jealousy itself a sin? based on that scripture, you could probably safely assume it follows the same line of thought, so no.

we see it as a negative human emotion because of the negative reactions we have to it.. God’s jealousy is out of love, which is not a sin.

is that where u were going w this or are you along the lines of God’s foreknowledge? he knows it will happen, so why is he jealous to begin with?

these are questions even believers struggle w... but we know we don’t truly know God’s mind, how it works or none of that... it’s difficult to grasp w our knowledge bc of how we know of things, what our interpretations are probably are below what we can comprehend...

but I try to remember that God is holy, and being holy is being separate from sin, so how does that work with God’s jealousy or anger? The Bible states that in your anger, do not sin, so I think we can easily interpret that anger itself isn’t a sin, it’s what the anger leads to... that’s the sin, it can lead to physical harm, cursing etc.. so is jealousy a sin? maybe if it leads you to sin, but is jealousy itself a sin? based on that scripture, you could probably safely assume it follows the same line of thought, so no.

we see it as a negative human emotion because of the negative reactions we have to it.. God’s jealousy is out of love, which is not a sin.

is that where u were going w this or are you along the lines of God’s foreknowledge? he knows it will happen, so why is he jealous to begin with?

So God can't sin?

Didnt God get angry and kill off most of humanity.. and since killing is a sin... doesn't that mean in Gods anger.. he sinned? *shrugs*

But yeah, where I was going with it was.. if you are all knowing and all powerful and perfect.. then how is it possible to have created something imperfect..and then get mad at its imperfection

I dont believe the god of the bible is or was real. Behaves more human that human. Tho I view the bible and majority of the characters in it as aspects of human nature/mind. I rarely shit on the bible because if read with the understanding it is mostly allegorical, figurative and symbolic it's a lot easier to learn from and appreciate.

God for me dwells in the void: no sound, no light and no form. Basically undifferentiated conscious potential. From there everything comes and to there everything returns(you think it impossible but we do it daily with our creations). I only pass on what I have put into action and tested the veracity of and thus I say there is most definitely something higher than myself that I call upon for so much help and understanding that I cannot deny the existence of a "god" or "supreme being" or " ultimate consciousness" idkwtf to call it. But I give it thanks whenever I remember, I practice being a good human being like jesus and always tell others how good god is, whatever "god" is.

So God can't sin?

Didnt God get angry and kill off most of humanity.. and since killing is a sin... doesn't that mean in Gods anger.. he sinned? *shrugs*

But yeah, where I was going with it was.. if you are all knowing and all powerful and perfect.. then how is it possible to have created something imperfect..and then get mad at its imperfection

You have to really consider the source. Like who says he's mad?

Not all of us that believe in God/the creator believe in religion or subscribe to its teachings. You ignorant niggas trying to throw the bible and your feelings cause your dog died or your aunt has cancer or some innocent gets killed in war in everyone's face all the time is wild annoying.

God doesn't owe you shit.

Back