Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Robert Horry

HOF or FOH: Robert Horry

• Total voters
Draymond shouldn't even sniff the HOF. When they come back they will all be older and possibly more prone to injury with their best days behind them. None of them rely on being the most athletic so that does help them.

I respect role players but the HOF isn't for role players. The accolades that that they get is what they earned and deserve the HOF is for the elite of the special players and that nigga don't belong in that group.

If there was a HOF for role players Draymond, Horry and Ben Wallace should all get in with no issues.
How you feel about Dennis Rodman being in, I feel that when he got in it opened the door for Ben Wallace to eventually get in

Draymond shouldn't even sniff the HOF. When they come back they will all be older and possibly more prone to injury with their best days behind them. None of them rely on being the most athletic so that does help them.

I respect role players but the HOF isn't for role players. The accolades that that they get is what they earned and deserve the HOF is for the elite of the special players and that nigga don't belong in that group.

If there was a HOF for role players Draymond, Horry and Ben Wallace should all get in with no issues.

I'm not saying you are wrong in your assessment of how the hall of fame SHOULD be, I'm just saying how it is and why Draymond will get in there.

Now as far as Horry goes it is unfair to put him in the same category as a Ben Wallace or Draymond Green. Horry was a big time shot maker but he never won (he was all rookie team) any major individual awards in his NCAA and NBA career while Ben and Drey have.

If they let Tracy McGrady in then why not Draymond Green? Lmao. shit I also think Ben Wallace should be in the hall of fame for what it's worth.....

Why are you comparing a role player (Green) to a legit #1/star player (McGrady).

If a 29 y/o T-Mac was on this GSW team they would be closer to .500, if not a .500 team in the west. Not 27 games below .500 like they are now.

I'm not saying you are wrong in your assessment of how the hall of fame SHOULD be, I'm just saying how it is and why Draymond will get in there.

Now as far as Horry goes it is unfair to put him in the same category as a Ben Wallace or Draymond Green. Horry was a big time shot maker but he never won (he was all rookie team) any major individual awards in his NCAA and NBA career while Ben and Drey have.

I'll give you I forgot that the basketball hof is players whole career and not just the nba. So with everything said and done Draymond might get in. If it was just based on his NBA career then fuck no.

How you feel about Dennis Rodman being in, I feel that when he got in it opened the door for Ben Wallace to eventually get in

Rodman is a lil different and something I would have to think about cause I honestly haven't but just off what I remember about Rodman. I can honestly say I ain't going to complain that he got in and if he didn't get in I wouldn't complain either.

Why are you comparing a role player (Green) to a legit #1/star player (McGrady).

If a 29 y/o T-Mac was on this GSW team they would be closer to .500, if not a .500 team in the west. Not 27 games below .500 like they are now.

I'm just talking trash because i knew it would catch folks attention. Lmao.

I honestly don't think McGrady should have been 1st ballot hall of fame though. He was a really good player in his prime and injuries robbed him of said prime but I feel he was a tad bit overrated. I know most folks look at the scoring averages and get super excited but him not being able to lead a team out of the 1st round of the playoffs says a lot.

Yao got the Rockets out of the 1st round when Tracy got hurt. That is hilarious to me because the many who trash Yao being a hall of Famer never 2nd guessed Tracy being a 1st ballot

Rodman is a lil different and something I would have to think about cause I honestly haven't but just off what I remember about Rodman. I can honestly say I ain't going to complain that he got in and if he didn't get in I wouldn't complain either.

Of course Dennis is ten times the defender and 20 times the rebounder Draymond is but they are pretty much in the same category when it comes to the hall of fame discussion.

And don't get it twisted I would take Dennis over Draymond 9 times out of ten. Lol

I'm just talking trash because i knew it would catch folks attention. Lmao.

I honestly don't think McGrady should have been 1st ballot hall of fame though. He was a really good player in his prime and injuries robbed him of said prime but I feel he was a tad bit overrated. I know most folks look at the scoring averages and get super excited but him not being able to lead a team out of the 1st round of the playoffs says a lot.

Yao got the Rockets out of the 1st round when Tracy got hurt. That is hilarious to me because the many who trash Yao being a hall of Famer never 2nd guessed Tracy being a 1st ballot

Me neither.

he was Melo before Melo. And he gonna be a 1st ballot HOF'er bcuz of T-Mac.

Of course Dennis is ten times the defender and 20 times the rebounder Draymond is but they are pretty much in the same category when it comes to the hall of fame discussion.

And don't get it twisted I would take Dennis over Draymond 9 times out of ten. Lol

That should be 10 times out 10 there good sir!!

Me neither.

he was Melo before Melo. And he gonna be a 1st ballot HOF'er bcuz of T-Mac.

Once again I know most are gonna think I'm crazy for saying this but I think Melo was a better player than Tracy. Lmao.

It's not fair to compare McGrady to Melo. Carmelo actually carried teams in his prime into the playoffs in a tougher western conference consistently. He carried his NCAA team to a championship, got the Knicks out of the 1st round also. Lol.

Nah, the way you think of MJ, Kobe, Magic offensive skill set, that's the way I see Rodman's defensive skill set.

That elite level. Draymond is just a good defender

Nah, the way you think of MJ, Kobe, Magic offensive skill set, that's the way I see Rodman's defensive skill set.

That elite level. Draymond is just a good defender

When I said Draymond and Dennis are in the same category as far as Hall of Fame I was speaking on their resume. Neither players counting stats are the greatest to look at (eventhough that 13 rebounds per game is hella impressive) but their defensive impact is very important.

But of course Dennis is way better defensively

If I needed a shot to be made out of the two players I'm taking Draymond. Lol

Never forget that Isaiah Thomas said during the Bad Boys Piston days whenever the coach would put them on the line to run if they missed the free throws to end practice Rodman always made them or they were gambling on free throws in practice Rodman would always win.

I'm taking Rodman all day everyday and twice on Sunday over Draymond for damn near everything basketball related except. Draymond could play some point forward and I would never put Rodman in position to do that.

Don't like it that I might be coming off as a Draymond hater cause I'm not just feel like he is overrated because of who he has played with. I give Draymond all the credit in the world for being drafted into the perfect situation for him and taking full advantage of it.

Once again I know most are gonna think I'm crazy for saying this but I think Melo was a better player than Tracy. Lmao.

It's not fair to compare McGrady to Melo. Carmelo actually carried teams in his prime into the playoffs in a tougher western conference consistently. He carried his NCAA team to a championship, got the Knicks out of the 1st round also. Lol.

T-Mac and Melo's career is damn near interchangeable.

Y'all way overvaluing that ONE playoff run Melo had.

Back