Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Terry Crews aka Gym Crow aka Muscle Ruckus Thread

giphy.gif

Crews been a coon. He been cooning his ass off for years. That's why that cac felt so comfortable trying his ass. He knew what kind of dude Crews was. Who knows what kind of bullshit Crews was doing off camera to get those roles. And the fact that ol' boy grabbed him twice let's me know that wasn't the first time he did some shit like that. Inb4 Terry Crews admits to getting tossed up on the casting couch.

The "I'm gonna jump 1...2...3" part with the big ass kool aid smile in mid air is the worst. Fool looks like a happy go lucky negro on the auction block trying to prove that he is the fittest slave. Fuck this smiling ass clown.

I can just hear the cooning going through his mind. "Hey boss look at how high I can jump. Want me to cut a rug for you massa? I know how much you like to see us darkies skin, grin and dance for you. How you like my new 2 step boss? I made this one just for you."

This fool is like a real life, grown man, muscle head version of I Dream of Jeanie. He will coon on command. Matter of fact he will coon without a command. Terry Crews is a got damn disgrace smmfh.

Last edited:
The "I'm gonna jump 1...2...3" part is the worst. Fool looks like a happy go lucky negro on the auction block trying to prove that he is the fittest slave. Fuck this smiling ass clown.

I can just hear the cooning going through his mind. On some old hey boss like at high I can jump shit. Want me to cut a rug for you master? I know how much you like to see us darkies skin, grin and dance for you. How you like my new 2 step boss? I made this one just for you.

This fool is like a real life, grown man, muscle head version of I Dream of Jeanie. Terry Crews is a got damn disgrace smmfh.
I think his coonery derives from wanting and needing to put white people at ease with his presence. His objective is to come off as non threatening despite his size. Cue the buck dancing and cheesing

I think his coonery derives from wanting and needing to put white people at ease with his presence. His objective is to come off as non threatening despite his size. Cue the buck dancing and cheesing

I'm a big black man myself. 6'2" 230ish but I have no time to go out of my way to make white people feel safe and secure while in my presence. Fohwtbs.

I've never hung a man from a tree, put on a uniform and shot a man in the back and no one in my family tree has a well known and documented history of raping, castrating, enslaving, killing, brutalizing and abusing people. If anything the average white person should be going out of their way to prove how nonthreatening they are to me. These 21st century coons got life all fucked up.

Last edited:
IDK ...I wonder if Crews is like this at home. I don't agree with the way he handled the groping situation, but I'm not to the point where I feel like he a coon..

Back