Welcome To aBlackWeb

*Graphic* 15 Yrs Old Gets Stabbed Up At Bodega

35001801_263525880861048_2474506967633100800_n.jpg

Read that his mom actually wanted the videos shared on social media cause she wanted people to see how they done him. I think its still fucked up to see it posted all over the place but i guess at the end of the day ppl just doing what she wanted and helping bring awareness to it. Hope his fam can find peace.

Seeing a parent like that is why.
Knowing a parent is going thru this is why.
The brutality of it towards an innocent kid
I can't handle watching the video but I saw the still of the look on his face when he's being dragged out. I can't imagine how long those final minutes of brutality must've been.

I can't see justice coming out of this. Trump might even do some dog whistle politics against PoC via harsher gang laws now.

I can't handle watching the video but I saw the still of the look on his face when he's being dragged out. I can't imagine how long those final minutes of brutality must've been.

I can't see justice coming out of this. Trump might even do some dog whistle politics against PoC via harsher gang laws now.
I kinda know what she's feeling.

Shit like this can paralyze you. Make you a whole different person.
And make you not care anymore.

I kinda know what she's feeling.

Shit like this can paralyze you. Make you a whole different person.
And make you not care anymore.
it might not have even fully hit her yet, can't imagine the shock of finding out your kid is dead by violent means. she might put his fave cereal in the grocery basket then break down in tears in the grocery store.

it might not have even fully hit her yet, can't imagine the shock of finding out your kid is dead by violent means. she might put his fave cereal in the grocery basket then break down in tears in the grocery store.
Man shit took like 2 and half years to get straight in my head. I couldn't see families without shit coming back...I still look at kids and hope the parent(s) doesn't take any moment for granted.

I don't think people fully understand how tomorrow is not promised.

Man shit took like 2 and half years to get straight in my head. I couldn't see families without shit coming back...I still look at kids and hope the parent(s) doesn't take any moment for granted.

I don't think people fully understand how tomorrow is not promised.
Didn't know you lost a close relation. Deepest condolences.

Back