Welcome To aBlackWeb

I won't lie when I first saw gameplay and how different it was from previous games I was skeptical about it. When I saw Cory was back on board and checking out a few of his interviews in regards to the game, I got it off the strength of him and how much he loves the franchise.

Can't wait...

7CnsLxl.gif

iVe4LzW.gif

Eh... I'm skeptical. The game looks like a refined version of this with GoW skins strapped on.

God of war is infinite times better than ryse. All ryse had was graphics. Story was trash fighting was repetitive

I'm just saying that over the shoulder, action ish they're doing looks like Ryse or Gears of War: Melee Edition. I'll probably cop but once the prices come down.

Just pre ordered this on Tuesday. Cant wait. I didnt get to play GoW 3, but i played the first 2 and loved them. Combat looks a bit different in this one which is cool.

Played the first god of war on playstation now and wasn't into it like that.

Last edited:
Just pre ordered this on Tuesday. Cant wait. I didnt get to play GoW 3, but i played the first 2 and loved them. Combat looks a bit different in this one which is cool.

Try to get part 3 is well fam, I think there is a remaster out. Great game and will illuminate the story for you aswell.

Back